*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263198-The-Three-Little-Fairies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1263198
A young girl was playing in the garden one day and saw something magical...
As soon as the sun rested away and the clouds tolled out to reveal the midnight stars, Lucy snuck out of her cottage home and tip-toed to the garden like she always had every night.

Only Lucy knew why the extravagant garden was so special, and she never spoke of what she saw in the depths of dusk.

The young girl was playing in the garden during the afternoon one day when she discovered that the flowers were swaying from side to side. To her,this seemed impossible, as there wasn't a hint of a breeze that could be making the flowers move. She continued to play in the garden, but she began to grow more and more curious by each day. Finally, she decided to investigate.

While everyone was sound asleep one night, she quietly opened her bedroom window and crept out of her house. The garden was not too far. She ran through the dark woods and over the creaky bridge until she reached the colorful, spacious garden. With graceful steps, Lucy made her way through the tall trees and over the creek when the constant swaying of flowers caught the corner of her eyes...


***WORK IN PROGRESS***
© Copyright 2007 *Fairy* (rockprincess24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263198-The-Three-Little-Fairies