*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263250-Costly-Lovesick-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1263250
this is ch. 1 of a DNAngel fanfic. i've written 6 chapters so far. it's not done yet...
Chapter 1

Daisuke was late.  He had a long enough dash to his next class without the traffic jam caused by a fight in the hall.  He tried to push through the crowd of people but it was no use.  The hall was too backed up.

“Ugh. It’s too crowded,” Daisuke sighed. “I’ll have to take the long way around”

He started back down the hall, finding his way through the labyrinth that made up his school.  As he turned the corner to one hall, he saw a familiar figure walking a few feet in front of him.

Hearing footsteps, Satoshi turned to face the sound.

“Oh! Daisuke! I didn’t expect to see you here…” Satoshi sounded surprised.

“Yeah, there was a fight in the hall so I had to take the long way to class” Daisuke said warily.

He seems nervous, Daisuke thought. Well, that’s a first… I wonder what’s going on?

Before Daisuke could ask what was wrong, Satoshi blurted out, “Hey, can I talk to you a minute?”

“Sure… but why?”

“You’ll see in a minute. In here.” He said, gesturing to an empty classroom.

Daisuke slowly walked into the classroom, putting his bag down by the door.  He sat down on top of a desk and turned to face Satoshi, who had entered the room and closed the door behind him.  He took a few steps across the room until he was standing only a few feet in front of Daisuke.

“Okay Satoshi, what’s going on”--

But before he could finish his sentence, Satoshi had closed the gap between them and in one quick movement, pressed his lips to Daisuke’s.  He could feel the blood rise in his cheeks.

Could this really be happening?

But he didn’t have time to think much else as he boldly touched his tongue to Satoshi’s lips.  In a moment, Satoshi opened his mouth a slight bit, welcoming Daisuke to continue.  He gently slipped his tongue into Satoshi’s mouth, and in seconds the other boy did the same.  Daisuke broke the kiss after a few more seconds.  He looked down into Satoshi’s ice-blue eyes and tried to make sense of his feelings for him and the well of emotion that was springing up inside of him.

Instead of trying to puzzle it out in his mind, Daisuke did what every fiber of him wanted to do.  He leaned down and again pressed his lips to Satoshi’s.  There was no hesitation this time as he parted Satoshi’s lips with his tongue.  Daisuke felt the other boy slide his tongue across his and a flush crept down the length of his body.

Daisuke awoke with a gasp and sat up in bed, breathing hard. A cold sweat covered his body.

“kyuu?” asked With, poking one eye out from under his ear.

“I’ve got to stop having these dreams.” Daisuke said softly. “As much as I want something like that to happen, it never could…”
© Copyright 2007 A.K. Razzen (tiger_lily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263250-Costly-Lovesick-Chapter-1