*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263489-Invitation-to-Truth
by I_AM
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1263489
An inspired writing that expresses my personal commitment to love, growth, and spirit.
I invite my-self to walk with Spirit in complete knowing and conscious intention. I accept the invite and grasp Spirit by the hand and together we shall embrace this experience of becoming one. When the illusion is all over I will have totally transcended the thought of separation and am filled with divine wisdom of the truth. Everyday I feed my Spirit with the knowledge of itself by honoring that which I KNOW is true. I AM. ONE.

Just as I get hungry or tired, and need food or rest for replenishment of my body, the consciousness needs replenishment too. Feed consciousness with the love and ultimate divine creation of Spirit. Everyday acknowledgement is necessary to keep Spirit alive in consciousness; just as any other living thing on this planet. Now the Spirit IS and will BE either way. However, your consciousness sways and if it isn’t fed the food of Spirit, surely the Spirit will dwindle away to a tiny spark in the wild fire of consciousness...

Feed the fire of consciousness with flames of love and Spirit. Let the flames of Spirit burn themselves into your consciousness and leave a trail of ashes of burnt lies and illusions.  As the ashes become one with the soil of the mind, let new seeds of truth sprout and grow. Now you have a plantation of Spirit and truth and have recycled the "garbage" of this plane of consciousness and can now transcend to another and see the truth in even the most grotesque of forms. The truth being that the will of God precedes EVERY event. One may not be able to fathom this yet, but this too shall come. The opportunity for growth is the ALL of every situation. It may seem like this is a path of growth of Spirit. It is not, rather it is the growth of consciousness of Spirit...and this is Life. 
© Copyright 2007 I_AM (i_am at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263489-Invitation-to-Truth