*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264144-Here-For-My-Friend
by 4-10
Rated: 13+ · Other · Family · #1264144
when death touches a friends family
I know your mother is no longer with U/us:But do not mourn so quickly Put her in other places.

Raise your face to the sun. and feel it's warmth. There you will be reminded the warmth of a loving mother.

Walk in the rain, and let the rain wash the sadness from your soul. There the rain brings new growth . And hope to every soul willing to receive it.

Walk near a brook, and hear the babbling water. Is mother's voice speaking to you? As the waters flow peacefully down the brook. You must also remember that you granted her a peaceful release. Babbling brook says thank you for a released soul, so does Mother.

Even if a midnight storm, when thunder awakens you, and lightning strikes. Remember there were days of conflict. after which when the night did clear. Hopefully peace and a clarity joined you in the morning.

Try not to weep, she is the wind now, that softly caresses your shoulders. She is where she need to be cradled in the arms of the Lord. Eternal rest now has been granted.

The final farewell is here. But she will always stay nestled in your heart. My thoughts are with you his day and a hug is but a step away.





© Copyright 2007 4-10 (angelheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264144-Here-For-My-Friend