*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264190-How-to-tell-you-that-youre-what-I-need
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Luna
Rated: E · Short Story · Foreign · #1264190
You ... Me .. & and the one .... that lives my life everyday....
To the one inspire my life....
Sometimes love can be painfull... I love you ..yes ..there is no doubt about it...but lately I felt that things change between us...sense the first time we started talking again my feelings were growing everyday with every minute and every second....I love your voice ..your laugh ...it make me feel that I'm a live again...it make me remember so many great memories.... from when a young girl I was...it brings the fresh and cool breeze of those days,,especially when we use to expend a lot time on the park..or when we use to go out in the middle of the night.......but after telling you that things will may change in my actual situation....the things did not feel the same ...maybe it is just the present situation but I feel like something very important broke inside me ...I still have the same strong feeling but.... it is like ...how to say...it feels like you still no ready for me or for my future.....I will love to share my life with you...but at the same time it seems that you still stock on your on problems and on those situations that you left incomplete for so many years... sometimes it feels like the only thing you want to do is have fun...I do not know ... maybe it is just me going trough diferent things....or maybe it is time for you to enjoyed the freedom in your life...and you know what..it is time for you to be happy...with or with out me....

I will love to brake the chains that keep me close to someone I do not love any more...I will be more happier if freedom woul be in my life...

Monotony rules in my life everyday ...is being there for so many years...there is only one reason that I still letting that happen ..and you know what it is...sometimes we give the oportunity to other people to try to fill up the space that ...the one we love left empty....but most of the times we fall on the try...
I need you in my life ...more than ever...but I wish that strong and loving men of many years ago will be same that it seems to be on my door again....

I love to break the chains that keep me close to the one I do not love any more ..... but I will love to break the insecure feeling that at this moment my heart feels for you....It is incredible how quicly we can be happy or we can be sad...it make me feel depress just to think that your love change the same way weather change in my town....I wiss many things but this two are the ones that rule my live right now...

I love you..yes ..more than ever...it seems that our love it is painfull more than peacefull now...
I want to keep the laugh on the lips that many memories you bring to me but at this moment I only have emptyness in my heart...

I feel like you left me with out your love and it feels like you are and have to many other things to take care of ....I feel lost..but life has to keep going and so I do......
For me and for you ..does not matter that we are not together.......now or never...

I love you and I always will.....you are my life!


© Copyright 2007 Luna (zenric119 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264190-How-to-tell-you-that-youre-what-I-need