*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264351-Green-Psycho
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1264351
With a medallion that bestows powers to the holder,how will Larry react to this problem?
A dark night before christmas,in a dark alley in New york,was young Laurence O'Connors and his grandfather.With his grandfather having cancer,and Laurence attempted suicide twice this year.This young teen's life will never be the same again.

"Gramps,you feeling ok?"whispered Laurence."Hey kiddo,I'm feeling fine,really"his grandfather replied."Gramps..I wanted to tell you,before mom died she say there was a special medallion carried from generation to generation until it reached a young boy,who with it changed millions of peoples lives.Is this real?It was called Psycho sumthin.""Nope,neva heard of it and nevercared..Was this sum kinda bedtime story Lily was tellin ya?I told her that stuff corrupts yo mind".his granfather said."Well anyway gramps im going to bed.see ya tommorow.""whateva".

The next morning Larry,as he was called woke up to find his grandfather dead in the freezing snow.Weeping for his grandfathers death,he finds a letter written in blood.He unfolded it and a Medallion fell out...with a P engraved in gold in the middle,the only thing that was going through his mind was"I could make a fortune outta this."but he looked at the letter.And read.....

"Sup kiddo..figured I'd write you this letter about the medallion thing you was askin about the otha night.The medallion is real,its called Psychoklava,which meant in Ancient Irish "The Green Stone".The last time it was used was 700 years ago by Kranos,the great warlord of terror.Its power differed between generations.Allowing different restrictions.But the most unristricted user was Thynor.Thynor was a poor farmer with no family,when a gypsy witch crafted the medallion as a gift for Thynor for saving her life from a crazed executor.Thynor's power was the ability to use the most unkown martial arts ever known to man.And the ability to regenrate his wounds from a single stroke of will.you think this stuff is just plain stupid.And I gave this medallion to you tosend it to the chosen one.No one knowswho it is but when the chosen one holds the medallion it will glow like the sun but only in a colour of green.And its up to you to pass it on or elsethe fate of humaniy will be a horrible one."

"Whats all this crap?!!"was the only thing he could say,until he touched the medallion for the first time,It glowed so much that a space station orbitting the earth could see it.After that he knew his destiny.Will he accept it?

(to be continued)
© Copyright 2007 GreenPsycho (marv12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264351-Green-Psycho