*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264589-Parental-Supervision-Required
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Adult · #1264589
That is just the title, not a warning. Story in progress
"Daddy" She cried. "Please don't"
Her father took her into his arms and pushed her against the wall.
"Don't talk to me like that" Anger and hate spilled from his mouth, his hands holding her tightly against the wall.
"Daddy!"
"Bitch" He screamed. crack

His hand left a mark on her face, a red and blotchy stain from the fury he kept inside of him for so long.

They both left the room, Lisa to go to the bathroom to wipe her tears, her father to the back room.
They did not speak another word.


The next day, Lisa went to school like normal, rode the bus, and sat by herself. The teacher asked the normal questions, and Lisa lied the normal lies. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until she came home.

No one was home, the house was empty and she was alone, besides the rats in the attic and the ants outside.


She went up to her room, quietly. She laid her bag on her small bed and walked to the window. Her father was driving up the road, and she knew something wasn't right.
The front door slammed and Lisa dived under her bed, scared out of her wits as to what her father would do if he knew she was home.
He plod up the stairs, muttering something about a girl who wouldn't do something. Peering into her room, he saw her bag on the bed.
"Lisa, Where the hell are you? Get your ass out here RIGHT NOW" he screamed, and the voice rung in Lisa's ears. She slowly crawled out from under the bed.
© Copyright 2007 Elizabeth (lizabethmai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264589-Parental-Supervision-Required