*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264613-nas-aingidh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Fantasy · #1264613
Young shifter has to learn how to cope with life while she is being hunted by the elders.
Now , please be patient with me on this , I am not very good and hope to improve myself  as i go along. Feel free to let me know if it worth finishing. Here we go.....
     
      How would you  go throughout your existance knowing you are not wanted. That you don't belong even with others like you.  As for me , I have become a  modern day nomad. I try not to stay in one place for too long , never longer than a year. Sometimes i can't stay more than a few months, it all depends on how smart or how nosey the locals are with strangers. 
    I have this journal to feel connected. And no matter how cynical i am ,it means someting to me to be able to connect with something in this lifetime.  After all it is very important to everyone that i stay sane. Well at least to have  some degree of sanity.  I only have one friend this time around and its because of him that you are reading this, no doubt standing in some second rate bookstore flipping though looking for sex or violence. Its in here but much later so you will actually have to read this to find what floats your boat.
    Where was I, oh yes my one friend. He is very nice and one of the few people i trust with the truth. He sells my journals to a publisher as fiction so that is how it gets around. Its a good thing noone actually believes me or i would be hunted down and killed or worse. So, my friend provieds me with much needed cash and a supply of ids to help me blend. He really is sweet in a way, i try to see him whenever possilbe.
    Well , that started off rather odd didn't it, let me begin again. My name is Aslin. Good luck finding a last name ,I have never had one. At least not one I remember, but memories are funny aren't they. Some can keep you going and others can destroy you.  Here I am going off subject again, well I am 5' 7" , I  currnetly have redish brown hair, but that will change when I move again. I have been driving all night and have finally arrived in Texas. This is one state i haven't been in  before so I hope to stay here for at least a few months. Driving in the state is horrible. Nothing to look at and nothing to do, god i hope i dont fall asleep. One thing about driving at night is you can see all the stars. They really are beautiful, peaceful, wish i could stay under them all the time .
© Copyright 2007 Siobahn (tarquinn1024 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264613-nas-aingidh