*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264700-Dream-a-little-dream
by E
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Romance/Love · #1264700
the begining of one of my stories
A party at Caleb’s house meant that if you don’t go then your missing out on the party of the summer. I mean hot guys, a bit of alcohol and hanging out with your best friends, what more could you ask for? Maybe a boyfriend! But what could you do if no guy ever saw you in that way? Of course, my friends all had boyfriends yet despite their malice, I remained single for most of my school-time. Personally it’s a bit sad really.

I dressed pretty casual but also a bit skankish. A mini red and black fairy skirt along with a plain black tank top and red high tops. I thought I looked good and what made it extra special was a bit of black eyeliner.

The party was going along well and everyone was having a great time. Talking, dancing, drinking now and then and might I add playing some pretty fun games like spinning around a few thousand times then trying to jump over a stick. I thought I could see a bit of blood on the grass from when David tried to jump but stacked it instead. Indeed it was a great time but after a while I got sick of seeing all these couples everywhere so decided to have a break instead. I quickly slipped into the house trying not to be seen. I started to look at some pictures on the walls (I guess people automatically do that when they go over peoples places) and then I went to the lounge room. I sat down for a while just thinking, daydreaming I suppose as well. Following that I walked over to the TV and sat back down curled up with the remote. Flicking through the channels nothing really interested me until I got to The Comedy Channel and Family Guy was on, so obviously I decided to watch that for a bit as it was sickening to see people I know make out in my friends backyard.

After about 10 minutes I glanced at my watch and considered going back outside but decided to wait till the episode was completely over before facing the slightly horney teens again. That’s when a movement stirred next to me, and shot an indifferent glance sideways only to receive the same look back from a startling cute guy with sapphire eyes and sharp features. I looked at him again, and this time we stared at each other for what seemed forever. His eyes reflected the helplessness that churned deep inside myself, that fated loneliness that can only come from one who has been denied . . . as I had.

“Bored ay?”
I was melting into his eyes. Quickly I had to answer him.
“Sort-of”, I said quietly with a bit of a smile.
He smiled back, it was so pretty.
“Do you mind?”
“Not at all”
He sat down. He sat down next to me. What was I going to say? What is he going to say? I was so nervous.
“Love this show. Do you watch it often?”
“Yeah I watch it a lot”
Another smile. I was in heaven.
“How do you know Caleb?”
“We school”.
Wait what did I just say? Oh my god I’m such an idiot!
“I mean we go to the same school together”
That was better.
“Really I thought I saw you from somewhere. Don’t we take the same English class?”
“Um actually I think we do”.
My heart was leaping and doing 100 miles a second and my stomach was doing flip-flops. I needed something to drink.
© Copyright 2007 E (mrsdepp16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264700-Dream-a-little-dream