*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264908-The-Ulitmate-Design
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #1264908
Who do you turn to when you have turned everyone away?
Its one of those things. That situations no one talks about, no one really hears about, or even imagines. You wouldnt really want to. why would any one spend their time dwelling on broken families, lives torn apart, left scattered pieces of a perfect world. Its one of those things; one of those "it will never happen to me"s, but it did. It happened to me.

he was always a little different than the rest of us. we were all close, well behaved and we all loved eachother with all we had. He kept to himself a lot, only spent time with the family when he had to. It always threw me off. 

I will never understand why she brought him into our family. She said she loved him and he loved her more than anyone ever had. she said he made her feel special. I wanted to feel special.

© Copyright 2007 Tayce Soulier (shizdizzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264908-The-Ulitmate-Design