*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265121-First-Experience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1265121
Victor's "first" experience
So I had my first experience when I was about 16. Times were hard, of course, no-one had it easy round our area, but things at home weren't going so well. But Mary was always there for me, Mary would always be by my side, telling me things would be better, things would improve over the next few weeks. They never did get better, but her sweet words always rang softly in my ears, always giving me some flicker of hope. She was a beautiful girl, intellectual, charming, truly had an aura about her that could charm any man. But she chose me. I couldn't believe she actually chose me. My elder brother Michael was always seen as the Darwinist "survival of the fittest" one in the family, he had the beauty of my mother and the strength of my father. But yet Mary still held me as being her choice for all the dances. I was the luckiest boy in the world to have her.

I think it was one evening around Christmas 1981 when it happened though. The house was empty, father was out knocking back the drink, and mother was out making the money that allowed him to do that. I was in mid-masturbation when Mary came knocking on my door. Stupid bitch never did have good timing. I remember throwing aside all of father's porn magazines in a desperate bid to hide my shame. But now that I think about it, I didn't feel any shame. I wanted her to come in and find my dirty little secret. But I remember distinctly opening the door, and she was there in her little woolly coat, freezing her perfect lil' breasts off in my doorway. I was, of course, still hard from my masturbation. But luckily she didn't decide to point it out, she knew I didn't like to be embarrassed like that.

So in she came, I took her coat (I am a gentleman after all) and lead her into the sitting room, and put another log on the fire. I was still pretty fucking horny, as any boy of my age would be, and seeing her shiver all so defenceless like that only excited me further. We didn't even exchange words before it happened. We kissed each other desperately, as if hungry for one another’s souls, and we truly capitalized on the moment. I was a little scared, I mean who isn't during their first time? She was so supple to the touch, and my hand trembled as they began touching all the intimate areas: her breasts, inside her thighs, and eventually her cunt. It was clear she was undamaged to me at this point - I'd heard all my friends tell me about what to look for, and I'd seen enough movies to last a lifetime on the matter. Time went by and eventually we were rolling around on the floor in front of the roasting fire, moaning in delight as we commenced our love making, Mary herself like a perfect angel, clinging to my arms desperately as I fucked her. But yet I was getting bored with it after about 10 minutes.

So I pulled out of her half-way through (the 2nd time that happened the very same evening) and when she turned to ask me what's wrong, I punched her in the face, hard. I got a pretty good angle on her too, square on the jaw, broken chunks of her teeth were strewn across the wooden floor. At first I was shocked, shocked I could hit someone so hard. I gazed down at the crimson mess that was her swollen mouth, then flickered to the shards of teeth across the floor. It.. excited me. Almost instinctively my left hand wound back, and without another moments thought it smashed straight onto her nose, my knuckles were busting and smashing through the cartilage with such ease, mashing out blood and puss through her nostrils, which spat out onto her naked breasts. The blood that was left melded together with the blood dribbling helplessly from her mouth, and all was garnished with streams of tears from her eyes, the only part of her face that wasn't swollen with pain, albeit they were clenched tight in shock and horror. I remember groaning in delight, feeling a wave of orgasmic sensation rushing over me. My bloody fists gripped onto my penis and finished the job. I experienced nothing like anything before.

But by now Mary had rushed for her clothes and ran out the door, and I was left to clean up the fucking mess. I swept up all the bits of teeth and put them on the dimming fire, which kept me warm for a good while as I masturbated again, the blood on my hands getting dry and cracking. Mary always did make me happy.
© Copyright 2007 Duke Equiton (alencon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265121-First-Experience