*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265231-I-hate-Money
by Gary
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1265231
Is it worth the money
Money is not a motivation for all the richest people i know and it should not be.

I hate money because it gives you recognition. People know you because you are rich, whereas a person should be known by his charecteristics.

The more money u earn, the more respect you get. Is this right?

This is what makes me hate money. Money is responsible for all the bad things happening in the world. The fight is often quoted as fight against evil, but the evil is money. So it is fight for the evil.

It deprives people of all the things they deserve - of education, home and food.

I want a world free of money and full of love. Love, which tells people what to do and not make them do what they do not want to do.

Money also gives lot of people lot of things they do not deserve. But who decides what one deserves or does not. The person himself? The unknown? Destiny?

Is money our destiny? How do we not make money the destiny? Destiny is often associated with success and success with money. Its the money trap that has encircled the world. A trap which will bring an end to the word - humans.
© Copyright 2007 Gary (gary_questions at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265231-I-hate-Money