*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1266258-Pain--Sorrow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1266258
A ghost helps release the pains of a woman...
It’s been a week since I’ve been inside Abigail. Her best friend stares at me, I don’t like her. The boyfriend that loves her, but he doesn’t. Even her own parents, they are the biggest disappointment of all. Parents are supposed to love and cherish their children. They belittle me; tell me that I am nothing. I now understand why Abigail’s sorrow calls to me, and why her pain excites me so. I want to experience such pain and sorrow. I visit her best friend first. Luck would have it Abigail’s boyfriend is there too. Their eyes hold such glorious pain as I slit each of their throats. I revel in the sensation as their warm blood spill over my body. Next I visit her parents. I tell them that I hate them. Their eyes fill with sadness, sorrow at the thought of their little girl hating them so much. I ponder this a moment, but only a moment before I slice open their bellies. Such sorrow for their daughter lingers in their eyes as they lay in a pool of their own blood. These feelings pour into me, making me feel alive. As I clean myself I know my time has come to an end so I head back to the attic. As I stand there before an old mirror looking, I can see her reflection. I smile with her lips before I close my eyes and float upward, out of her body. As my translucent form hovers in front of the mirror I know she has seen what I've done. Regret shows in her clear eyes, but only briefly. As I disappear I hear two words that will be with me for eternity, “I’m free.”
© Copyright 2007 SilverNickles (roberson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1266258-Pain--Sorrow