*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267108-Why-Does-the-Wind-Blow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Leaf
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1267108
A poem about life in general.(Remember:scientific explanations are how, not why!)
The answer to the question, 'Why does the wind blow?' isn't an answer, but more questions, "Why does a river flow? Do you really need an answer, must you really know?' There is no reason for why the wind will always blow.
When you begin to cry, you really want to know: 'Why do we have heartache? Why does life hurt me so?' If you need the answer, if you really have to know: It's just a 'just because'- why does the wind blow?
No one knows the reason that the wind decides to blow. Now it's here, now it's gone, as all thing come and go. So long as we are mortal, I guess we'll never really know why when it kows it will never last, the wind will always blow.
The moral of this poem is very simply shown in currently still places where once before the wind has blown. No matter what will happen, even when you can't see the way, keep going for that 'just because' and you'll find a better day. Again you ask the question, 'But why does the wind blow?' It's just one of life's mysteries i guess we'll never know.
© Copyright 2007 Leaf (elfinthewood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267108-Why-Does-the-Wind-Blow