*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267906-My-First-Encounter
by faisuc
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1267906
Sex is the creativeness of mind, Hope you enjoy!
I lost my virginity when I am 16. I don’t know how I can explain the incident, I mean good or bad. Anyhow my first time was with my own brother and his friend, that also a forced one.

It was on a Sunday, our parents were gone to city for shopping. Jimmy and me were alone at home. Jimmy, my brother is 5 year older than me. At around 11 o clock Dennis came to our cottage. Then they started with drinks, after one or two, Jimmy called me to them. I was in my room reading some fashion magazine (I was interested in modeling because I was selected as best junior model in our school). So when Jimmy called me I just wake up from my seat and walked to the front hall. Jimmy introduced me to Dennis and as formal I said hi to him. Then he noticed the magazine in my hand.
Suddenly the topic twisted to modeling and Jimmy told me that Denny is working as a part time fashion show coordinator. So I also was very much interested in the topic. At my age I was looking for somebody who can support me in modeling field.
Denies asked me to stand straight and started thoroughly observing my feature. He stared all over my body. At first I got shy and worried to look in to his sharp eyes, which was crawling at all nook and corners of my body. But Jimmy encouraged and told me that my shy will not help me in my modeling carrier. My worry was about my cloths, as I was in my home dress, I was wearing only a tiny top and skirt. Then Denny stood up (he was very well shaped to his age -may be around 24, any how senior to my brother.) and walked towards me. He put his hands on my hip and positioned me to a special pose. Then he lifted my right arm and kept it up, now he can get a perfect view of my body shape. Then his hand slowly moved to my breasts. I was in a state of shy as my brother watching all these. But he encouraged me with his look. Denny caressed my breasts, “ your shape is OK but breasts are small”. I looked at Jimmy and removed Denny’s hands.
“ Why are you so much worried? Tomorrow you have to explore yourself in public, that is a part of modeling” Denny said.
“ If you feel shy because of me, I will keep away from here” Jimmy announced as a permission to proceed. It blushed the confidence in me.
“ Hi Jimmy don’t go outside, we need some body as the viewer then only your sister’s shy will get erased” saying this he put his hands again on my top and cupped my breasts, this time he squeezed them slightly ”there are some breast exercise like this, if you practices it regular, then only your boobs will grew to shape” and he continued with squeezing. “ Jimmy you can help her in this, and don’t worry, you can forget about this ‘sister business’ at for the time being.”
“ I am not all worried, if she have no complains” Jimmy replayed.
Then Denny asked me to sit with my knees on the floor and asked me to spread my knees, and then he lifted my left knee up and my skirt just slide down to my hip. There was nothing underneath, giving them a glimpse of my red crotch. Suddenly I covered it with my skirt.
“Let it be there, it is the best beauty spot in a girl’s body” saying this Denny moved my skirt to hip revealing the full of my tiny crotch to them. I was in state of shy and surprise about what Denny is doing to me. Jimmy’s interesting look increased my surprises and I was not knowing what to do.
Keeping me as it is –revealing my pussy in front of them – he moved to the table and had one more drink. He filled his glass again and offered it to me. I denied the offer and said thanks for the offer.
“ Have it dear then you will be bold enough to be full nude” my brother completed these words with a naughty laugh.
Denny kept the glass on my lips and forced slightly to open it. I took one sip and wipe my lips with hand. Denny put the glass again on my lip and made me to drink it full.
Jimmy continued with his drinks and was enjoying the sight of teasing his sister. For my surprise then he wake up from his seat and came to me.
“My naughty sister will look great if this top is removed” Jimmy tried to remove my top by pulling it above my head. I formally resisted. He ignored my objection and removed my top. Now they can see my bare breasts with the open crotch.
The drink was so strong and suddenly it caught in my blood.
“ I will surly help you in breast exercises to increase the size” Jimmy kneeled in front of me, started cupping my breasts and teasing my nipple with his finger.
“See Denny my sister have a milky skin which you can make use in your modeling” saying this Jimmy continued play with my stiff nipples by rolling them keeping between thumb and forefingers.
“ Not only her skin, I will use all her meat and see tomorrow she will be the no:1 model star in this city”
“ Just lift her up so that I can check her back sizes” Denny asked Jimmy.
Now my brother lifted me up without leaving my breasts. I was happy to see that my pussy is covered. But it didn’t long last as Denny put his hand on my lower thigh below my skirt and moved it up. As he reaches on my ass he stared squeezing it softly.
“ See this pink color is not matching to your cream body, so we can remove this unpleasant pink skirt” Denny pulled it down and continued run his hands over the smooth curves of my back. Then he opened ass cheeks apart. Brought his face closer to my back and for a moment I could not understand what he is doing but after a while I felt his tongue inside my ass cheeks, licking to full length of my canal.
“Hi Jimmy your sister have a fantastic taste too”
Suddenly some sort of morality thought blushed in me and I try to push them away from me.
Then my brother put his strong hand on my cheek and press hard “ Don’t try to spoil this golden day dear, this is your opening ceremony and Denny will give you a great carrier in modeling or else all I will explain all these to our parents in a slightly different way, so you will not be benefited at all”.
I kept quite; there was no other option in front of me.
Now Jimmy’s hands came down to my bare tummy then moved further down to my golden valley.
He just wiped the milk drops there. “ See Denny my little slut is lying, her pussy is hot & wet and it seems she is so eager to have her brother’s cock there; shall I make a trial now?”
“No… you are wrong my dear. She is too small for a hurry trial” he continued to play with my soft little ass.
Then Jimmy sat in front of me and spread my golden lips with his fingers. Small pubic hairs were there around it. He caressed my hot clit then he started licking there, then down to my crotch. He repeated it many times up and down, up and down. Oh….. It made me gasp and shivering; I kept my hands on his shoulders for support.
By this time Denny managed to put two of his fingers inside my asshole and pushed it up and down. I was really hot and a stream of white thick liquid busted out from my virgin cunt. Jimmy was so curious to make sure that he is not wasting a single drop of his sisters love liquid. He cleaned my pussy lips with his tongue.

Now I was tired of standing and my body was full of sweat.

“OK now your sister is hot like anything, so we can try some other poses, some thing different” Denny suggested. He slowly pushed me to the floor supporting with his hand. As I lay on the floor Denny lifted my legs up. Now both my gunny and cunny was facing straight up to air facing Denny. The love liquid dripping out of my honey hole was streaming to my ass hole. It was a wonderful sight to erect any man even though it is his own sister. Denny asked Jimmy to hold my legs up in position then started to massage my clit. I can feel the heat starts from my pussy and spreading all over my body. I was melting like a piece metal in furnace.
Denny kept his other hand over my reddish meat and started to massage there with my own juice. Then slowly he pressed his finger at my honey hole while continuing the massage. After a wile I felt one of his finger inside me. I never came to know how it reached inside me. Then he slowly pulled it out of my pussy. An electric spark crossed all over my body and I arched up, as I was out of control. I moan with pleasure.
Jimmy slowly eased the hold on my leg as it stand there in the air with out any support. Jimmy removed his trousers and the huge 11-inch cock was hanging on his hip. I got frustrated with his weapon. He sat besides my head. “Jimmy please don’t hurt me,” I requested.
“Hurting… No my dear little sis. We will never hurt you, we will fill you with joy and pleasure, which you have experienced never ever in your life.” Saying this Jimmy put his hand on my chin as a symbol of consolidation.
“To get a perfect body shape girls must be molten in manliness heat, and restructured with their strong hands. It will never hurt you” Denny continued his work inside my pussy. Now I can feel two of his fingers inside me. It was a tough job, but it gave me more pleasure. Each time when Denny pulled out his fingers it was very difficult to reenter inside my tight vagina as it automatically shut it lips. Each time he strained to keep the red lips apart with his one hand as the other pushed inside.
Jimmy moved his hand over my chin to my hot lips. Then he pushed his thump inside my mouth and asked me to suck it. I obeyed him as his little sister, after a while he lifted my head and kept it in his lap as his cock touching my left chin. He slightly twisted my head to left facing his cock. He opened my mouth with his finger and positioned his cock head to my mouth. Then slowly pulled my head close to him. “Suck it little slut” he commanded. I have to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate his thick dick inside. He pushed it deep inside my throat. I felt like omitting, I pulled my head away. He brought my head back in position with his dick deep inside me. This repeated a few times, finally he found a rhythm between the movement of my head and his cock. It was quite interesting to have my brother’s manliness deep inside my mouth.

On my rear end Denny managed to work with two fingers easily. He pushed it in out of my pussy as fast as possible. Once again spark of orgasm spread all over my body, I shivered, sweated and fallen down from the strained position. Jimmy took some more time and his hot cum shot out to my throat, then pulled out his organ from my throat as Denny removed his wet fingers from my pussy. I thought they are stopping there, but I was wrong, it was the starting. Now Jimmy came to Denny’s position. His erected cock was trembling in front of my pussy. Jimmy stretched my legs apart. Now my crotch is wide open in front of my brother with full of juice inside. I can feel his erected cock head pressing against my pussy. But no way…. my virgin puss was so tight, it didn’t allow the entrance. Jimmy positioned his missile sharp to the center of my pussy; hold his hands on my hip then gave a massive thrust with all his force. Oh…. God the cock head entered inside me tearing the edge of my vagina. I cried loud, Denny came and shut my mouth with his hand. Jimmy pulled out his organ and rammed it again. It was so painful, tears streamed on my cheeks. This time half of the cock entered inside me. Denny hold me in position without allowing me to move or cry. Jimmy pulled out his organ once again. It was red with my bloodstain. Still he was not ready to leave his attempt. He centered his tool to my pussy, tightened his grip on my hip and launched his missile deep inside me in a single thrust. Still it was not fully in. It felt me like piercing with a hot steel rod inside my meet. It was so paining; blood drops wet my thighs as tears wet my chin. I spread my legs to the maximum as Jimmy continued his push. Finally he managed to hide his entire cock inside me. He just relaxed for a while and then started moving front and back. After a few strokes, I don’t know were my pains disappeared and a magnetic effect swept across my body keeping my vagina as its center point. The sound of pleasure came out of my mouth as Denny removed his hand from my mouth. It was so encouraging for my brother and he increased his speed. I was at the peak of joy and I had my third orgasm of the day. After a few minutes Jimmy exploded inside me. His cum together with my love liquid filled my hole and over flowed to my valley removing the blood stained over there. He appreciated me with a long kiss.
Now I was so tired but they where not satisfied. Denny removed his cloths and came to the same position as that of my brother. He plunged his trembling dick inside my wet honey hole. It was so amazing as it made me to giggle. I become energetic again as he started pumping me. Each of his thrust flattens me to the floor carpet, but my body waved up as he tried to pull his dick out of me. It was a cat and mouse game. After around ten minutes we both climaxed together wetting all the floor carpet. It was like climbing to the peak of mountain and flying from there to bottom. I was like in air.
Jimmy lifted me from the floor and put me on the sofa facing down. Still half of my body was outside of the small sofa seat. Then he moved to my back, put his left knee on the sofa keeping right leg firm on the floor he lifted my hip from the sofa positioned it right in front of his erected tool, he opened my ass checks and pushed his dick straight in to my pussy, then started screwing from my back. Denny came to my front put his right knee on the sofa lifted my head and pushed his soft cock in to my mouth. I tasted my own juice from dick. ‘Soft Denny’ become hard again. Pumping simultaneously from both ends oh.. my god it was a heavenly experience. The cushion effect of sofa gave us comfortable support. I was enjoying it like anything. Now my puss is full of love liquid, so each thrust felt silky. No pain at all, only pleasure all over my body. Once again I came to the peak and exploded with my brother. Denny was still deep inside my throat. I feel it took along to finish. My brain stopped working as it was like disconnected from my body.
One lead to the other; Now Denny was lying on his back in the floor carpet, Jimmy placed me on top of him facing down. Denny’s cock easily wedged in my pussy, as it was already wet with my saliva. He started trusting from bottom, it took a long time for me to reach the rhythm. To my surprise Jimmy spread my legs and started fingering in my back hole, then he pushed his wet dick in to my tight ass hole. After reaching it at bottom, they took a turn and positioned me facing Denny with his cock inside me. Jimmy was pumping to my back with keeping his cock in my gunny. I can feel their cocks colliding each other inside my womb as they pumped together to both my bottom holes, I pant and morn with pleasure. I felt orgasms one after the other and I don’t remember how long they took for their explosion, I was so tired and fallen unconscious.
When I woke up after an hour, I was laying fully naked on my bed with my legs spread open, while they were continuing with their drinks. As I opened my eyes Jimmy came to me holding the liquor bottle in his hand. “Dear sis now your cunt is full of cum, please let me clean it” Then he pour some liquor in my crotch and licked all over the area. “ I would like to fuck her one more time so clean inside of her” Denny commented. Jimmy closed the bottle mouth with his finger, tilted the bottle upside down and kept it on my vagina. I can feel his thump sliding deep in to my honey hole with the bottleneck. Then he pull back his thumb and pressed the bottle further down until its slim neck was fully inside me. Then he moved it up and down. To my great surprise the bottle emptied quickly and the semen-liquor mix flowed out my pussy as he removed the bottle. He placed his mouth over there and started licking again. I was really exited and started to arch up. After a while Jimmy pushed his erected cock to my alcoholic cunt. Slowly he accelerated his movement and we climaxed together. Then it was Denny’s turn. He took me to the dining table, lifted my lugs up in the air, pulled my hip to the edge of table and comfortably allowed his dick to sunk deep inside me. This time it really felt paining inside my vagina may be because of the excess strain for the soft sensational tissues inside it. After a few strokes I forget about the pain and I joined with him in the pleasure game. It lead me to the peak again, but he was not. Then Denny placed his cock to my ass hole, pulled my hip out of the table edge and started drilling my ass. Striking harder and harder finally he sprayed his seeds deep inside my ass.
It was too late and darkness started to cover the earth. I remind them about the time. Finally they allowed me to go for bath with the condition that I should not close the bathroom door. So I took my bath in front of them. Then my brother entered inside the bathroom give me a deep kiss on my lips and started suck my lips. By the time his hands rolled all over my body and finally it stopped playing with my tits. Then he asked me to suck his cock. I knelt on the floor tiles and started sucking him. It was a hard job for me to make him arouse again. After a while he lift me up, kept me close to bathroom wall and started pumping me. I cried out loudly as pleasure ran up my pussy. Denny pushed his chair to bathroom door and watched this live show. Jimmy lift my left leg up in the air and kept it along with his shoulder to gave a better vision to Denny. Jimmy was harder than ever and finally he creamed inside my womb.
After my bath I was not allowed to wear any dress so I walked naked to dining room to have my food. Danny came there and occupied a dining chair; I had my food sitting in his lap. On the same time he continued to play with my pussy with one hand and played my boobs with the other. Slowly I felt his erected cock between my thighs. Denny lifted me slightly up and put down in his lap allowing his prick to sheath inside my vagina. After I finished my food, Denny put me on the table top again His hand went inside my thighs, his fingers thrusting into my pussy. He fucked me hard and deep with two fingers. He smashed my clit within his thumb and forefinger. I screamed with pain. His fingers left my clit and hide inside my pussy. Now three of his fingers are in side me- forefinger, the middle one and the next. He thrashed them faster and faster in out my vagina. My cunt lips spit apart showing the red meet inside. Denny added his small finger inside my pussy. It felt hard at first but slowly become wet with my liquid. He keep on moving the four in and out like a flat wedge making my pussy a narrow but long ditch. My pussy wonderfully adjusted wider and longer to accommodate his four fingers. My nerves tightened and pressured to breakout with his extensive torturing. Continues orgasms inside my hole helped him more viscous and faster. Quickly I reached my limits making a thick flow of hot cum on his fingers. I shivered and arched like a bow, then fall down on the table. He pulled his fingers out; my cunt blinked its lips twice and then kept wide open showing the entire depth of my hole.
The sight aggravated my brother, who was watching the entire seen. He came to me as Denny withdrawn. He wet his hands from my cunt lips and cupped his fingers together to make a pear end and plunged it in to my open hole. Five fingers together! Slowly it climbed inside but stuck at the middle. His thick finger nodes stuck at the entrance, suddenly he opened his hand inside me. His powerful fingers stretched apart breaking soft muscles of my vagina. Jimmy brutally pushed his hand to the newly created space in my womb. To my surprise he pushed his hand fully slide inside me up to his wrist and then further in. I gasped when he pulled his hand out. Quickly I felt an empty feeling inside me, I wired to have his hand again inside me. My brother didn’t disappoint me; he pushed his fist deep in my pussy again. My hot cum lubricated his effort. My hungry flush pulled his hand further deep inside and was unwilling to release him as he pulled out his wrist. His slow strokes become fast as my pussy spilled more juice for him. I scream with pleasure, arched up in the air and exploded. Jimmy still continued with few more strokes and pulled out his soaked hand out then put in my mouth. I licked his fingers thirstily.
Without dropping a second Denny moved to my open pussy and wedged his dick in to my molten cunt. My inner lips shrink to adjust to his dick. He fucked me hard again to finish his quest. It gave added mileage to my pleasure.
Finally I got permission to go as they finished all their sexual fantasies. As I reached my bedroom I wore a nightgown and fallen to my bed. Really I need a calm sleep to cheer up my health. Mentally I may be the happiest person of the day, but physically I was so tired. I tried to recollect each golden moment passed. a few hours before I was a virgin and never I thought sex is so exiting. Jimmy never ever behaved me such a sexual manner otherwise we could have enjoyed it earlier. A nice weekend, which filled joy in my mind and semen in my holes. Still my body smells hot semen and the fragrance is exiting than any costly perfume. Jimmy and Denny both are experts of this game, still I like my brother’s performance more, he doubles his power as I started moaning. He rammers like a robot as he reaches climax. No mercy or humanitarian consideration, only sex wild, hard horrible sex. That is why I like him more. I was also not bad at bed; I lose all my control as I reach the final moments. After that I remember nothing. I would like to be screwed mercilessly with toughest cock. Jimmy and me are of same blood that may be the reason behind our wild taste. Denny is comparatively gentle, but very good in fore play. Cold crept in to my bones and I pulled the blanket over my head. Slowly I fell as asleep
I was sleeping when Mom and dad came back at late evening. Next two days I was ill due to fever so didn’t go school. I slept very well. I don’t know it was good or bad, only thing I know is that I enjoyed it and it was an unforgettable day for me.
© Copyright 2007 faisuc (faisuc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267906-My-First-Encounter