*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268115-Forbidden-Survival-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Horror/Scary · #1268115
The village of Stowey Brent doesn't seem so welcoming
Slowly she awakened from an uncomfortable black out. Around her everything was a disfigured blur. As her visual sight became more clear she noticed a deep throbbing pain in her right arm.

Moments later her shaking body stood up uneven and with blood slowly running down her right arm. As her eyes searched around the vacuous atmosphere, she noticed that she was standing in the middle of a crime scene with two crashed vehicles smashed in to one another.

Close by to her shaking body was her pair of Red high heels which were spaced apart as her bare feet were cut from the shart broken tarmac road. Unhurried the Black haired beauty limped towards her shoes as she slowly attached them to her swollen feet.

Around the two smashed cars where she was stood were loose papers blowing around in the wind. The yellow crime scene tape blocked off the road from both sides as yellow flashing lights flickered on and off down the cornering road.

Reaching inside her pockets of her tight blue jeans, she found a pair of car keys with a mercedes badge hanging from a keyring next to the car key. As she turned towards the two smashed cars she noticed one was a black mercedes and one was a red dodge.

Suddenly she had a flashback of her smashing in to the red dodge as a woman in a red dress flew over the car bonnet and smacked on to the ground as the windscreen of the mercedes was splashed with blood.

Realising that an injured woman that she may of knocked over in her big mercedes, she rushed back to find a distorted figure laying on the floor.

"Oh my god, please be okay, please" She prayed as her heart beated like a racing drum.

Before she reached the broken body, she reached towards the cracked ground and picked up a small black booklet. This small black booklet was a passport with her picture in it. The name next to the picture read Alyssa Barrows. As soon as she read her own name a line of memories came flooding back.

Firstly the memory of her wheel bursting as she plunged in to the woman in the red dress. Secondly the memory of someone dragging her out of her car and dumping her in the middle of the road. Finally the memory of a black boot standing on her back when she was laying on the ground and someone slicing her right arm with a butchers knife.

Alyssa questioned why someone would leave her injured in the middle of a crime scene?, and why did someone slice her arm? All this seemed a little strange as there wasn't a soul in sight except for the injured woman.

In a state of panic alyssa rushed towards the injured woman who was all broken like a brittle doll. Her leg was dislocated and her back was covered in scars as her body layed in a giant pool of fresh blood.

Suddenly alyssa turned the womans head road to find that her face was completly missing. It looked as if a rabid dog had tore at her face until there was nothing but a giant hole. Shaken with fear she ran passed her car and towards a welcome sign to a rural village named 'Stowey Brent'.

Alyssa slowly disappeared in to the pitch darkness as another pair of footsteps followed her. To her amazment there was no one else around so she thought the footsteps must have come from someone walking around in the abandoned village.

Looking around to see nothing but old fashioned wooden buildings and dark alley ways darkened by the broken street lights which no longer were in working order. Slowly she paced through the cobble stone street echoing with the sound of water from the blocked drains up the street.

With a stroke of luck finally being offered to her, she wondered towards a small dental surgery to find an arm bandage to cover up the infected wound on her arm. As alyssa walked towards the detached building she noticed the door was wide open leading to a dark intimidating waiting area.

Within seconds she crept through the waiting area and behind the reception desk to find a first aid kit. As she searched through all the cuboards and drawers a loud groaning sound echoed down the hallway from the upstairs corridor.

As sweat rolled down her forehead, her legs made their way at the bottom of the stairs. To scared to travel up to the dark foreboarding corridor alyssa stood there pathetic like a small scared schoolgirl on her first day of secondary school.

During her moment of fear a sudden rush of adventure and energy forced her to climb the winding staircase as she soon found herself staring down the upstairs corridor.

With a door wide open on the left hand side of the corridor she crept round the corner in to the room and flicked on the light switch. Nothing prepared her imagination for what she was about to witness...
© Copyright 2007 Kyle R L Jones (authormaniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268115-Forbidden-Survival-Chapter-One