*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268349-Incarnation-Im-meAnti-The-Procedure
Rated: E · Poetry · None · #1268349
It's the me to which I'm regaining beloved aquaintance
Draft
Incarnation-I'm me
Anti-The Procedure?

Majestic-my essence-I'm the universe-I AM-I AM-I've been waiting-awaiting-at some point it all was kept a prisoner in my profound down self-welcome my grand illusion-only logical my illusion,my essence proclaims-the colors I'd been hating ever since NOW take possession of another form of beauty,left behind with that other life,now revived,as the IT introduces my self to my other self.The IT has that elementary essence that is me,that wild soul,those gypsy unique frightening eyes filled with hunger for that ÉTAT,that is cherished by my kind ,mostly subconsciously-I forget that forgein language they taught me,misspell it,regaining my old self,my old tongue,now awaiting the IT.Moments of enlightenment,whose existence is less inevitable than their vanishing.I adore them-I've been fighting you my beautiful illusion;time to embrace falling in love with you.You might not BE,yet you ARE,since I gave birth to you and in that existence you exist.I feel Russia.Who am I?Who is to answer?Asking only makes the beloved,awaited,terrifying renaissance of zombie-questions possible.OH!The moments have passed.So,do they exist in the IT furthermore?I long for it to,so that I might be me,might BE,once again,so that waiting might seem less pointless at some point,so that I would live when  this soulless world would suffocate me.I AM AN ALLIEN IN THIS IDIOTIC SPACE OF SLEEPING ESSENCES.Where are they?Where am I?Who am I?

© Copyright 2007 existence (zarathustra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268349-Incarnation-Im-meAnti-The-Procedure