*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268861-A-suicide-note-to-the-world
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1268861
Its not so bad, I'm more than fine on the out, yet bloodied and bruised on the inside...
Life becomes harder when you find what makes life worth living, yet he doesn't love you back. Days are nothing more than days; formed of torture filled moments of being seperated from him. I've become sick with nostolgia, for home is where the heart is, and my heart belongs to him.

So now, I am sitting in a plastic chair from my classroom, staring intently at my computer screen, watching the words form from my fingertips as I am typing. Writing has become harder lately. My mind is constantly thinking of him, and I am incapable of properly writing about how I feel, for no mortal words can possibly explain the pain of this heartache. So now I am waiting, somewhat regretting what I have been typing; not knowing where this is heading, but something must come of this...it has to....

It came. The reason to why I can't write. I've been intending to tell the world of my love for him, and my constant struggles, yet I have to tell myself of this painful contusion that has lodged itself into my heart, mind, and soul.
Funny now, now that I am dying. This marasmus is spelled L-O-V-E. My every reason to life has now gave me every reason to die. I'm nothing without him, and now because he hates me, my life will be lived alone, if I survive the pain.
I know what this is called: Unintentional Suicide.
Suicide for loving him...
© Copyright 2007 Laena Raven (born2become at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268861-A-suicide-note-to-the-world