*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268913-on-being-uninspired
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1268913
Was an english assingment 'on being' somthing. This was all I could think of.
         It's not that I don't want too write, I mean, I quite like writing. Or that I haven't had time, I've had pentely of time. Its just that, I don't know, I can write the words but, somethings missing, or they lack direction...
         A wrote a aimless story on some who was out of high school, but jobless and hadn't applied to college. It had its moments, it was good, but like the main characters life, didn't go away where.
         There was one on the crazy man, who got in an arrungement with him self, well holding a conversation with some one else. I was quite impressive. But, the character wasn't real, his motives and feelings felt false. It was like you could see the puppeteer behind characters, guiding there actions.
         The CIPA victim, who couldn't feel pain. And there was something wrong with this one too, I could quite put my finger on it, but, more tangible was that we needed a interview, and there are only 76 cases in the US.
         all of the writings didn't mean anything. The water simmered and all, but it was shallow, and if you looked real hard, you could see the bottom (or at least I could).
          And its been this way for at least 2 weeks, drawings were good, and technically correct (shading, prospective and other aspects), and people told me they were good, but I knew it. I knew that they were empty. Jokes Ive tried to make have been off, I could show you some examples, but would be way off topic, even for an off topic paper. It might just sound that i'm depressed right now or something, but its not that, I've been in quite a good mood. For a lot of unrelated reasons that I'm not going to explain, this isn't an autobiography or anything.
          It's really explain the feeling, but ill try. Its sort of like being speechless of the mind. I stair at the page, and try use my creative energy, but nothing comes out. Ether that, ts like saying something, not because you mean it, but because you do it out of automation. Like an on line conversation, that dosn't mean anything.
                   Bored342: Sup
                   Dull768: nmu
                   Bored342: nm.
         The drawings, they look good because I know how to draw, and that I know how write. Not because I want to draw, or I want to write. Normally, when I put that pencil down, theres a great deal of though, insight or emotions behind it. But right now, theres nothing, void to page.
         So, thats about the best I can explain it. Well, I guess, if you really wanted to, I could of wrote something that meant nothing, and it might fit the project better. And maybe it would work, but it wouldn't mean or be anything. It would be just a porcelain doll, an empty shell. Pretty, with a false grin painted on its face, but hallow. And maybe you wouldn't notice, but I would, and that would be enough.
         So, here I am, writing about nothing, just to pass in something, when I could be writing about something, and pass in nothing.
© Copyright 2007 anotherdefault (anotherdefault at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268913-on-being-uninspired