*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269123-Water-Slide
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1269123
This an example you should never think of bad things.
Joey is a boy who lives in Texas. He is 10 years old. He was in 4th Grade. His favorite sport was football. He also played on Baseball league. He had tons of friends. He was never into video games. He always did good in his school work. And loved to ate out. One day Joey was going on a water slide. Joey was worried he would drown. He took a deep breath and put his legs on the slide and went down. Joey heart was pumping was very fast. He thought he would be his final moments alive. He was hoping he wouldn't die. Joey almost fell off. The tunnel got deeper and deeper. He thought he would he would slip and fall into the water and drown. Joey screamed. The water was getting really high. Joey had butterflies in his stomach. Joey slipped. He started to panic while he fell off the slide. SPLASH! He fell in the water. He started to sink. Then his mother ran to the water with the life guard. All the kids surrounded the water. He was unconscious. The hospital hurried over to the pool. All his parents where at the hospital. Then Joey woke up. He didn't know where he was. He started to cough. He couldn't breath. His heart stopped for one quick second. Then a nurse hurried in and squeezed his stomach and a blob of water came out. And he was unconscious. He only had a little water in his he wasn't dead. Two days later almost all the water was out. Joey's family was hoping for some luck. Joey was breathing very heavily. When woke up he saw his whole family. His mom gave him big a hug. Do you want to go on again his mom asked. NO WAY! No more drowning for me.
© Copyright 2007 terry609 (terry609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269123-Water-Slide