*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269632-A-DARK-ROOM-A-LATE-NIGHT-Parts-12
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1269632
A Submissive Eagerly Surrenders To Her Newly-Returned Master...
                                                         

                                                                               
A Dark Room, A Late Night



                                                                                                       
Part: 1

                                                                                           
HOMECOMING



         In the center of a loft apartment a woman stood, alone.  High ceilings, their details lost in the shadows, were broken here and there by skylights.  Through those arched panes, unblinking moonlight cascaded down, luminous on the woman's creamy skin.  From all about the room, dancing candlelight accentuated the slopes and planes of her bared body, her fair complexion like buttermilk in contrast to the encroaching darkness.  Somewhere, out of sight,  soft jazz played on the stereo and incense burned,  the final layers texturing a sensual atmosphere that was, she admitted with pride, seamless

         Silently she stood, waiting, using all her restraint to smother the impatient anticipation burning inside.  She didn't fidget, she didn't bite at her bottom lip or click the edges of her fingernails together.  She did not keep checking the time or looking to the phone.  She remained composed, poised, a deceptive calm veiling the storm.  It was not easy but she managed, her eyes fixed upon the heavy door through which eventually He would come.

         Her Master had ordered her here mere hours ago, a command that left her no room for refusal.  Alicia had been at work, in the middle of preparing a case she had already spent weeks on.  At his call---at His call---before the demand had even fully passed his lips, she abandoned her office,  forgetting all other responsibilities but getting here in time to prepare herself for Him.  "Him", her Master, the one who had educated her, refined her, disciplined her and who now--- with her willing surrender--- OWNED her.

         Gauzy black curtains framed the tall windows like veils, shifting as the Spring breeze slithered in, kissing her naked flesh.  The air, still damp and cool from an earlier storm caused her nipples to crinkle and stiffen.  Fighting back that distracting tingle, she went over in her mind the many preparations she had made, the steps she'd followed exactly as he'd taught her.  Though she'd never been a Girl Scout, He had conditioned her over time to always, always be prepared...

         She had begun with a bath

         Mixing a choice combination of scented oils with the hot water, she had used an almost indulgent amount of time--- nearly fifteen minutes--- soaking and bathing before getting out and rubbing herself down with the thick, creamy lotion that kept her skin so silky to His touch.  A shampoo and conditioner she knew He liked left her hair lustrous, fragrant with the lightest whisper of peach.  Afterward, she had applied perfume to the areas that drove her Master wild: the nape of her neck, the small of her back, just under the slopes of her breasts, her navel, and along the inside of her thighs.  Finally, with the time quickly winding down she repainted her nails in a clear glaze that had, thankfully, dried just before it was time for her to take her place at the center of the foyer.

         Behind her, the room was spotless.  While the loft hadn't been used in nearly a month and a half, she had nevertheless kept a schedule of cleaning it thoroughly every two days.  That routine had allowed for today's surprise to be much less stressful because Alicia only had herself to take care of.  Now as she stood here, surrounded by black and burgundy candles of various sizes  scattered intermittently across the polished, hardwood floor, she was soaking up their warm radiance satisfied she had done well.
 
         Staring at the door, all she needed now was---

         Ch-Chkkt CHAKT!
 
         The tumble and click of the latches echoed loudly before the door swung open.  Tall, silent, framed by the large doorway, her Master stood there without speaking, appraising everything in a glance.  If anything--- ANYTHING--- were out of order, He would know.

         Despite her confidence, her committed attention to detail, she now found herself trembling under the intensity of His stare.  Her desire to please Him had risen to an obsession; she could not tolerate the thought or potential of failure. Counting each throbbing heartbeat as it pounded in her chest, she waited for Him to cross the threshold.  The longer He delayed, the greater her fear that she had somehow missed something.

         And then, as if moved to answer the doubts spiraling in her mind, He stepped in.  Like a panther made into a man He moved with a grace and power that was feral.  Crossing the room without a word, He drew closer with each balanced step and looked at nothing else but her.  He stopped just short of her and she exhaled the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.  Inhaling slowly, Alicia drank in the scent of him.  His cologne, the linen and silk of his clothes and the warm, rich smell of the three-quarter length leather coat he wore.  Extending his arm, He placed his hand to her cheek, allowing her a few, indulgent moments to nuzzle his palm like a loving cat.

         "Mmmnnh.  I see I have been...missed," He said.

         "Yes...yes, Sir.  I have missed your touch.  I have missed it---and you---so very much," she whispered, brushing her lips across the back of his hand, kissing it wetly.

         Stopping after a moment, she raised her glance once more to meet his, swimming in the hazel depths of his eyes as He stared back.  In her own yearning stare, so bright with need, was all her desire, all her surrender, her willingness to obey Him in all things.  She could feel herself tingling from just this brief contact, her clit blossoming from beneath its fleshy hood, pulsing with an almost starved hunger.

         Leaning forward, her Master slid his hand around behind her head and into the tumble of silken blond hair.  Pulling her face forward, he kissed her deeply, at once staking out his domain and reaffirming his possession of her body, her mind, and her spirit. Their tongues coiled together like pythons making love while his free hand slid slowly down her body.  With experienced familiarity He followed the curving slope of her breast, over her already thick nipple and lower still, crossing the soft plane of her stomach to the flare of her hips and inward, his fingers drawn by the heat radiating from her plump folds.

         Gasping when He broke the kiss, she felt three, intertwined fingers plunge upward between the splayed, butterfly wings of her slit.  He was stroking the syrupy walls, exploring her depths and making her knees go weak. Instinctively she moved her feet apart, spreading her legs wider as her Master twisted and thrust his fingers deeper, stabbing until she felt his knuckles against her most tender of places.  His head dropped to her creamy slopes, his lips finding first one nipple then the other, sucking them to maddeningly acute arousal.

         Back arched, Alicia fed him her breasts like an en'tree.  Moaning as his hot tongue traded off; swirling over and around first the left tit then the right and back again.  The halos of satiny flesh surrounding her stiffened buds darkened as she heated, blushing passionately.  His hand dropped from her head to grasp lower; fingers digging deep into the silky, toned flesh of her ass.  Tugging, He pulled her in close.  She felt the edges of His teeth grazing her nipple while he sucked, the fingers of his other hand still stirring her boiling pussy into a sweet froth.  Another finger was added to the mix, stretching her wider as he continued to devour her.  Groaning out, she placed her hands on his shoulders, nails digging into the buttery leather as she held on, her body burning with the fire he both inspired and commanded.

         "Please...please, Master.  Please let me undress you," she begged, holding his fingers tightly in the wet grip of her pussy. "Please, let me serve you."

         Straightening, He looked at her, a slow smile spreading across his face.  Nodding, He pulled his hand away and--- holding his dripping fingers up to her mouth---watched her immediately begin cleaning his hand, her pink tongue swiping around each digit, the flavor of her own honey filling her mouth.  Once finished she slid her hands up and under his coat, pushing back until it cleared his shoulders and slid back along his strong arms.

         Circling around behind Him, she pulled the coat off and carried it to a chair just out of sight.  She returned and stood before him, eyes level as her hands went for his chest, unbuttoning the stylishly cut, French blue shirt concealing  the taut, lean lines of his torso.  One after another the buttons were undone until the shirt parted down the middle.  Reaching inside, she suppressed a sigh as her palms glided along his hot, brown skin, sliding outward until she could push the shirt  off his broad shoulders.

         The steel hoop through his left nipple caught a glint of candlelight and the thought of rolling her tongue over it, through it, tugging on it, made her already sopping pussy even more wet.

         With the shirt gone she knelt, her hands sliding down along his rippling stomach, fingertips following the thin trail of soft black hair to his pants.  After unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants, she slid the zipper down, listening to the hiss as it opened, revealing the coiled mass of her master's shaft.  Hands moving out to either hip, she tugged downward, pushing his slacks to his ankles.  Her eyes moved back up along his thighs, fixing reverently on his shadowed crotch.  Entranced, Alicia's breath quickened seeing the thick, chocolate brown length of meat completely naked, bobbing freely in front of her.

         She had always loved that He didn't wear underwear, loved the idea that that part of him was never very far from her grasp, from her mouth, or from any other part of her that He wished to put it.  Looking up into his eyes, she again awaited His indulgence, trying not to let the eagerness overwhelm her and only barely succeeding.

         He looked down and as he did so tightened his stomach causing his dick to flex, the bloated head of his cock swelling upward to just an inch from her waiting mouth. In his mind, he ticked off the moments, testing her patience and discipline.  When he was satisfied at last, He spoke one simple phrase:"Serve me."

         "Oooooo, oh YES," she groaned, cradling the hot weight of his rod in her small hands.  She opened her mouth and swallowed him, guiding his dick smoothly back into her throat.  His pulse, his every throb and twitch was a confirmation of her prowess.  As he swelled between her soft lips she swelled with pride, her efforts coaxing not only physical expressions but verbal ones as well.  Voicing his satisfaction in grunts as he thrust in and out of her mouth, she replied with reflexive gulps each time his cock nudged her tonsils.  While her mouth was full, her hands were occupied massaging his sac, his balls bloated and shifting against her slim fingers.

         "Mmmmmnnnhhhhnnnnnnnnhhh," she moaned, sucking him deeper, surrendering  her mouth to him as he began fucking her face outright. His hands were tangled in her hair, pulling her lips down to the very base of his shaft, her submitting without hesitation. The cheeks of his ass flexing to drive His hard-thrusting dick in and out, gagging her with each new stab and pushing her submission farther each time. Trails of hot spit running down from her chin and over his sac, pooling in her hands cradled beneath, she submitted. She was His, all His, and would be until He decided otherwise...
                                             
         The Master stood before her, his legs braced, pants tangled about his ankles, thrusting his shaft deep into his slave's willing mouth. Looking down at her as she knelt in submission on the floor, the dominant smiled at how passionately, how eagerly she served him. Her soft hands were alternately massaging and squeezing his balls, slickened by the hot spit that had dribbled down off his dick.  She was lost in the moment, devouring her master's shaft like it was her salvation, her first meal after a long denial.

         In point of fact, this was not very far from the truth. 

         For over a month the master had kept her at a distance, allowing only the most minimal of contact and no sex of any type; he had even forbade her the hollow indulgence of masturbation during his absence and she had--- in agony--- obeyed.  And then, as was his way, He had called for her and as was her way, she had come without question and without hesitation. The time she had spent denied his presence, his touch, had been torture for her but the discipline she'd acquired through His training had kept her sane.  Daily---at times hourly--- while the hunger burned in her belly and caused her pussy to drool at the slightest hint of Him, it had taken all her strength to carry on and not cry out with the desire ravaging her senses.  Now they were again together; He had returned from wherever he had been and all that mattered was the here, the now, and the taste and feel of his dick filling her mouth.  She was in heaven.

         Moaning around his thrusting shaft as a second climax rippled through her, she realized this start was only intensifying her appetite.  Her master had a dark, sensually creative mind with a singular talent for devising all manner of ways to plunder her lush body.  As she continued slurping on his chocolate member in the noisy, messy way He preferred her to, she wondered which tricks He had in store for her tonight...

         Feeling the way his sac had grown tight, his balls fat and bloated in her hands she knew she had brought her Master to the brink of release.  Pursing her lips around his shaft, she looked up and began slowing her pace, lengthening the strokes she made on his dick.  Sucking from the swollen head all the way to the base and holding before sliding slowly back off again, she left his member glistening in the candlelight before repeating the entire process.  His hands fell away from her hair allowing her to follow her own initiative, navigating the sensitive underside of his shaft with her tongue.

         "Yesssss... SERVE me," he moaned, his dick flexing in her mouth.  She sucked him, radiant with the pleasure of pleasing Him, her hands still squeezing his shifting balls.

         Staring up at him, she eased her mouth off for a moment but squeezing his sac still  when she did. "Feed me please, Master. Please, I beg you. I am so hungry for you," she hissed and then took his shaft to the back of her throat once more, steadily increasing the pace again. Jaws flexing, He knew the time was getting closer; cum was boiling inside him, ready to erupt.  She was his possession, his property, and when she hungered he must feed her.

         Reaching down to the back of her head suddenly, the Master clutched a mass of her silky hair and yanked, snatching her mouth back and off of him while his other hand gripped his wet pole and began squeezing and stroking it, aiming the plum-shaped head at her beautiful face.

         "NNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!" he groaned as his body went rigid and a thick rope of pearly cum arced from his dick, splattering across her cheek only to be followed by a second spurt that jetted directly into her mouth, pooling on her outstretched tongue. Still stroking his shaft as more cum oozed out, He dragged the head across her face, smearing the milky fluid from her cheek back to her lips where she could suck and lick it easily.

         Letting go of that wet python He called a dick, the Master swiped two fingers through the remaining cum on her upturned face and then fed it to her, allowing her to suck his fingers like a nursing baby.

         "Yessss, that's it...  A good girl needs her protein to stay strong."

         "Mmmmnnhh... Yes, mmmmnnhhhhn, yes, yes... A good girl does.  Mmmmnnnnhhhn...  Mmmmmnnnnhhh, God it's ssssooooo GOOD," she moaned, continuing to suck his fingers clean.

         Releasing her tussled hair, he stepped clear of his pants, leaving them in a heap as he moved away, leaving her to crawl beside him, kissing and licking his fingers as she did.  Reaching the far wall where the tall windows overlooking the city were he stopped and looked down at her. "Stand up," he ordered.

         She rose off her hands and knees only to have him shove her to the partially opened window. Before a question could form in her mind he was upon her, his dick curved upward and wedged between her soft ass cheeks, one of his hands gripping her throat from behind while his other reached around, the fingers digging savagely into her syrupy pussy as his palm ground down hard on her throbbing clit.

         Close to her ear, his voice was a hot, clipped whisper. "I will show you what you MISSED.  You will beg. You will moan. I will fuck your ASS. I will fuck your PUSSY. You will feel my fingers squeezing your throat as I ride you, fucking you so hard you will pass out."

         Driving her pelvis into his roughly groping hand, she inhaled the sweet night air and moaned at its almost electric touch on her bared skin.  "Oh yes, yes!  Take me, take me your way; fuck me, Sir, fuck me with your dick...  God, please...please take me."

         Biting down on the side of her neck, sucking at the sensitive flesh, He began rubbing his pulsing dick up and down along the satiny crease between her creamy ass cheeks, his sac brushing against her pussy as she pushed her ass back into him. She felt his fingers flexing, just short of choking her and she was amazed at the way that made the quivering in her pussy all the more intense. Here, open to view to any of the windows of the nearby buildings, she was naked, about to be taken by her Master, and she loved each and every moment of it.

         Suddenly she felt the fingers slide from her pussy, trailing her hot syrup only to feel them again, this time on her ass hole, rubbing her sticky cream all over the rim. She didn't need to ask why, she knew what it was for. And just as she thought this, He pressed the two fingers into her, the tight ring trembling as it stretched opening to the invasion.

         "Nnnnnhhhhhnn," she moaned, biting down on her lower lip as his fingers stabbed and twisted deeper up inside her ass. Deeper, until his knuckles were pressed against her asscheeks and he began to scissor them apart, spreading her hole wide. "NNNNNGGGHHH," she gasped louder, writhing as he continued opening her snug hole.

         "Is this ass mine?"

         "Yes...  Y-yes, Master...  Ohhh y-yessss," she muttered through the searing hot sensations radiating outward from her ass hole.

         "What did you say?  Louder.  Is this ass mine?"

         "YES, yours.  Your ass, all yours..."

         Reaching out, she braced herself, gripping the window frame as she felt her Master move back, releasing her throat long enough to press the head of his pulsing dick to her now-gaping hole.

         "Oh God, Master...ohhhhhh---"

         Lunging forward he plunged into her velvet depths, filling her with his dick in one long, slow stroke.  Grunting as he felt his rod stretch her limits, he paused, allowing her time to adjust before beginning his assault on her sculpted ass.  Pistoning his dick in and out between her rounded cheeks, their skin smacked together loudly, echoing in the dark loft.

         He reached up again, gripping her throat as her butt flexed wildly, that tender ring hungrily gulping hot inches of His shaft. Bucking like some primal animal, he fucked her hard, growling with passion as he took from her what was His to take, what she had surrendered so gladly.  And then he felt it again, the tightening, the spark that came just before the eruption.  Clenching her throat in one hand, one of her wildly swaying breasts filling the other, he drove his dick harder than ever before.

         Plunging...

         Plunging...

         "NNNNNNNGGHHHHGHHH!!!!!!!!!" He roared, every muscle in his body tensing as his dick exploded inside her asshole.

         "OOOoooOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOO," she hissed, feeling his frothy gift splattering inside until the milky overflow was oiling her tunnel's  opening.

         "NOW!" he shouted suddenly and obediently what had been building in her belly uncoiled, a climax unlike any other erupting from the core of her. Releasing her throat, He gave her freedom to give full voice to her pleasures and she screamed out a yell that may have told the city the extent of her ecstasy.

         "YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

         Like animals in heat howling at the moon, they continued grinding against one another; bodies gleaming with the sweat of their efforts, neither was prepared to douse the inferno they had lit. Her ass was His, she had milked him dry but she knew, she knew there would be more.  Her Master had always overwhelmed her, it was one of the prime reasons she was His so she knew, very soon, other surprises waited...



                                                                                                       
Part: 2
 
                                                                                                 
REVERSAL



         Smoothing his hands along her back, his fingers gliding from her shoulders down to her firm ass cheeks and back up again, the Master continued riding her. He could see his thick shaft disappearing inside, sliding slowly in and out of the velvety hole slick now from the rush of cum he'd filled her with. Spilling out with every stab, it dripped down the backs of her thighs in milky rivers, pooling on the floor between her smallish feet.

         He had taken her ass forcefully because he enjoyed it and because he was well aware of her appetite for being handled roughly.  Not abusive, it was instead a matter of passionate conquest.  Her surrender and lack of fear spoke volumes for the trust she had in him, the trust He demanded, the trust He with every action had earned and through vigilance would forever remain worthy of.

         As she moved her hips in small circles, clutching at him with the strong muscles of her hot tunnel, he knew he had accepted an ideal candidate.  As a novice initiate she had excelled, she learned quickly and was always very eager to please him. One of the most important transitions: his pleasure becoming her pleasure, had already taken place. The surrender was complete, the foundation set; the caterpillar was gone and in its place the transcendent butterfly...  He was proud of her, she was a good girl.  A very, very good girl...

         Hands on the backs of her shoulders, He gripped and pushed forward.  Giving in immediately she bent at the waist, reaching downward until her hands were clutching the windowsill.  Lustrous blond hair spilling forward in front of her face, she hissed as this shift in position seemed to drive her master's length even deeper, his cock feeling larger than before. As she settled in to the new angle, her ass bouncing back against him she realized now that He had something in his hand and was moving that hand between her thighs.  After hearing a click, she felt simultaneously the cool, curved plastic surface of something shaped like an egg pressing against the fleshy hood over her clit and the thrumming vibration it was producing.  The intense tingling that created was immediate and her pussy shuddered, the vibe on her clit bringing it alive with a renewed hunger.

         "MMMMNNNNHHHHH," she moaned loudly, feeling a climax explode so easily inside her.  She was almost surprised at how little time and effort it seemed to take.  Almost, but then again this was Him.  As she came, the spasms inside her pussy caused ripples along the underside of her master's shaft each time he plunged into her straining asshole. With the small, powerful vibe in his palm, he was also thrusting three fingers into her pussy, overwhelming her with new sensations while increasing the speed that he was skewering her from behind.

         Breasts swaying beneath her, her cleavage slick with sweat, she moaned out her pleasure at the new reward she was being given, knowing that this was purely for her pleasure now and accepting it gladly. Spreading her legs wider, as wide as she could, she continued swallowing her master with her ass while his knowing fingers stabbed  at her syrupy insides. Keeping the vibe mashed hard against her tingling clit, He continued driving her insane with lust.

         Hunched forward, one hand between her thighs, his other hand sliding around beneath to grasp roughly at her softly rounded breasts, the Master pumped her vigorously.  And with every deep stroke, every thrust of his fingers and clutch of his hand, she only moaned and begged for more, taking all He wanted to give and loving  his every passionate indulgence.

         Straightening suddenly, he released her breast only to reach up and grab a handful of her hair, yanking her head up and back, her body following, the two of them joined by his pulsing dick.

         Taking only a few steps back from the window, she could now feel what he was doing as he began dropping to the floor, pulling her down with him until at last he was on his back and she was straddling him. She thrust her hands back, pressing into His chest for support while remaining impaled, His shaft curving upward into her, half its thick length lost in her hot ass.  She bit her lower lip and rolled her hips slowly, becoming increasingly more comfortable in this new position atop her Master as opposed to being driven before Him.  Her bare feet were flat against the warm wood of the floor, planted squarely on the outsides of his thighs.  She wondered if the view of her pleased Him as much as what she was doing did...

         She looked back over her shoulder and smiled hesitantly into his intense eyes, feeling herself quivering at what they were sharing.  "Now," he began with a curious smile.  "You," and he flexed then, straining her insides and punctuating each word.  "Top ME."

         The words and their meaning made her head swim and her stomach flutter.  All she wanted to do was to make him feel that same intoxication, that delirium; to have him know how incredibly delicious she was feeling and---easing herself lower, forcing him deeper within her aching depths--- she vowed that she would show him.  Every trick she knew, every motion and angle she would use on him.  He had educated her, conditioned her; her Heart, body, and mind were as one when it came to His pleasure and now, again and again and again, He would reap the luscious fruit that had blossomed in her.

         Top Him!  Who would have thought?  Who would have dared?  Only Him, she smiled, imagining her skin glowing with unrivaled pride, only Him...  Now, HE belonged to HER and it would be an experience He--- like she--- would never, ever regret...




                                                                     
{ To Be Continued... }
© Copyright 2007 Onyx: a PURPLE MANIAC! (onyxgemini22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269632-A-DARK-ROOM-A-LATE-NIGHT-Parts-12