*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270076-Forever-ch1
by Rissa
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1270076
love story!
The sun was warm and comforting, its rays reflecting off Jason's shoulders. I watched him as he worked, lifting heavy boxes from the garage floor to the trunk of his car. He was wearing a white, sleeveless shirt and light brown shorts.
It was times like these that I realized how much I loved him. Times where he didn't even know I was looking at him. Jason was the kind of guy who didn't try to be attractive, it was just natural. I'd glance at him as he would stare out the windshield, driving me home late at night, or as he squinted at the keys in his hand, trying to find the right one to unlock his back door. Jason was beautiful.
Slight lines formed on his shirt as his shoulder blades moved, struggling with the weight of the packages. Each muscle in his back flexed as he turned towards his car, setting the box next to the one that had come before it. A slight grunt escaped his throat as he bent down to lift the next one. His tan body was illuminated as he moved from the shadow of the garage door into the sun.
I smiled to myself. Some rock song played softly from his car's stereo, and the whole scene seemed almost surreal.
Jason broke the silence. "Can you grab that rope for me, babe?" he asked, pointing the box in his arms toward the floor.
"Yup." I jumped off the table I had been sitting on and picked up the peice of twine, setting it on the roof of his car.
Suddenly, I felt his arms wrap around my waist, lifting me up off of the ground.
"Jason!" I giggled. He ran his lips softly across my neck as I errupted in laughter. Spinning me around in wide circles, he made growling noises and rubbed his golden hair across my face.
"Stop, you jerk!" I half laughed, half screamed. He set my feet back on the ground, much to my disappointment. His arms stayed wrapped around me, holding me close to him.
"You're so stubborn," he smiled. "You tell me to do the exact opposite of what you really want me to do."
"Oh do I?" I challenged, pretending to struggle against his strong arms.
"Yes, you do. You say things like, 'stop, put me down', but in reality, you wish I'd spin you forever. Pick you up and then never put you back down."
I rolled my eyes. "You sound a little full of yourself." He didn't answer. Instead, he looked back into my eyes, locking me in. His stare was so deep, so...meaningful, that I suddenly found it hard to breathe.
"Don't kiss me," I whispered, closing my eyes. I felt his face move towards mine, and suddenly I could feel his breath falling across the bridge of my nose.
"Are you sure about that?" he whispered back. "That's a big decision. No more kisses? Well, I guess if that's what you want," he trailed off, pulling his face back from mine.
"No," i answered quickly, my eyes flying open. He smiled his crooked smile, the same one he had when he won an argument or proved that he had been right about something.
I shut my eyes again. "Don't kiss me."
I felt his hands move through my hair, brushing softly against the back of my head. Again, his breath was falling across my face, and my eyelashes twitched in anticipation.
Suddenly his lips were on mine, moving slowly and passionately. I fought as hard as I could to be stubborn, refusing to move my lips at all. It lasted all but three seconds.
My lips parted slightly as I felt his tongue against mine. My heart beat faster as he moved his mouth against mine.
It happened every time I kissed him. My head would start to spin. I'd get a sinking, nervous feeling in my stomach, the same kind you get when you ride a roller coaster, the cars crawling up the biggest hill.
He pulled away and smiled the same smug smile. "I'm too much for you to handle," he teased, watching me attempt to pull myself together.
"Yeah," I muttered. "You really are."
He pulled me close to him again, his hands holding mine. "Good thing I love you, huh?" he kissed me on the forehead. My eyes met his, and it was as if I could feel exactly what he was feeling. I watched him as he took me in, his love for me evident in his gaze. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I blushed.
"You always do that," he laughed softly. "Everytime I stare into your eyes, you blush!"
"Well, it's like you said. You're way too much for me." I looked up into his face again. "And I love you, too."
© Copyright 2007 Rissa (rissam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270076-Forever-ch1