*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270551-The-Evil-Easter-Bunny---Episode-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1270551
James, Louis, Mr. Foogoley Moogoley, Julian, and Nicholas,chasing the Evil Easter Bunny.
"Where could they be?" asked Louis to James as he looked out into the distance of the city.
"Would you quit asking that already?!" yelled James, "I told you that I dont know! Sheesh!"
"O my gosh!" yelled Mr. Foogoley Moogoley,"How did we get into this mess anyway?" Mr. Foogoley Moogoley, Julian, and Nicholas were stuck in and big, thorny rosebush.
"How in the world could you forget?!" said Julian, very surprised, "Aren't you the smartest man on earth?"
"I didn't forget. I just wanted the readers to know what happened."
"Oh. Okay then. We saw a big group of Bunnyflies," (animals that look like people in bunny costumes that can fly), "and so we started chasing them. They didn't have a clue that we were following them until we reached the woods. When they first spotted us they started chasing us instead. We realized that our only way out was through the woods. So we ran into the woods. Me, you, and Nicholas ran into a rosebush while James and Louis ran past it. They probably didn't notice us run into the bush and just kept running."
"Oh, okay," said Mr. Foogoley Moogoley, "Now let
© Copyright 2007 JamesPantano (jimmyboyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270551-The-Evil-Easter-Bunny---Episode-1