*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271083-Rain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jx
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1271083
A short description of the rain in the morning
A curtain of water drops gushed down from the gloomy sky this morning. Not a bad thing as welcome by the millions and millions drops of water at the first moment I opened my sleepy eyes. The sound of water drops falling onto the concrete was so familiar. It urged me to stay on bed just for a little while more. I longed for that but it is time to wake up and start my fine saturday morning with a bang. To keep my throat at the pink of health, since I have been sick for nearly a week, I reached for my water bottle just sitting under my bed. Now it is half full. The act of an optimist. They appreciate what is left rather than what has already gone. Here comes my roommate's SMS. Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder to collect my clothes hanging just outside my hostel room! I guess it is just another day on which my clothes are dripping wet by the pour from the sky. At least they are still there. What an optimist will say!
© Copyright 2007 Jx (james_jx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271083-Rain