*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271131-several-small-bites
Rated: E · Sample · Death · #1271131
these are a few bits of inspriration of mine
...and now standing there staring up at the sky tears are brought forth, for even in this solemn, sad hour she can still feel her courage hanging on inside of her and it is tears of happiness, not saddness, that she now sheds.........................................................................................................................................................and now at the edge of time she looks back on the happinings of her life and she has no regrets, for soon she will be truely dead and her debt repaid.....................................................................................................................................................................broken in half and falling in pieces to the ground.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pain is beauty and beauty is blood and blood comes from pain so our twisted consept makes me insane, am i right? i am messed, no? i am one weird child because i write about my experience with my sharp, shiny razorblade? yes, yes i am, and i am not ashamed of my insanity, i find it...beautiful( : ...........................................................................................................................................................I blame my parents for my excessive insanity..........................................................................................................................................dying dying dying now, crying crying crying now, lying lying lying down, in some dark alleyway staring at the stars for one last time, tears fall for one last time, and through cracked, bleeding lips i whisper-my last goodbye....................................................................................................................the fog lingers, curling around her crystaline lips, her smile upsidedown...
© Copyright 2007 freefallinonfire (mozyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271131-several-small-bites