*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271301-A-Nights-Ride
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1271301
Another hot and sweaty story, this time the woman's on top.
A Nights Ride

Your body is tight, slick, rivulets of sweat trailing down your torso. I crawl up slowly between your legs, nipping your thighs, tasting the salty taste of your heat. I slowly suck your right nut into my mouth, and listen to you gasp and quiver, I grade my teeth lightly over it, before moving to the left one, repeating my nipping. I lick up your length, following the vein on the underside of your heavy cock, around the head, and suck you furiously, sliding my teeth over the head as I suck you hard into my hot wet mouth. I go down all the way swallowing you deep, while looking into your deep brown eyes. Your breathes caught I slide you painfully slow out of my mouth, I don’t want you to cum to quickly. I start kissing up your body, placing one thigh on each side of your hips. Your beyond hard cock throbbing against my slick pussy. I grind teasingly over you, before leaning forward and sliding you inside of me. I feel you buck against me, trying to take over. I sit up and grind into you, riding you, until you grab my hips and burry yourself deep, all the way to rock bottom. A few more strokes and I am flopping around like a rag doll on top of you, my body convulsing as you climax as well. I lean down and lick your neck, as we ride out the rest of our orgasm. My breast swaying in your face, you suck on one and tease the other with your hand, bringing me around for another sweet release. My body gleaming with our activity, my pleasure claiming me like a tidal wave over the beach. I collapse on top of you, spent, and heaving.
© Copyright 2007 Starlene Eros (starlene_eros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271301-A-Nights-Ride