*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271813-The-Fall
by Sarus
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1271813
Unbirth F/m story. A mad scientist reshapes the world to his liking.
The Fall
By Sarus

         It all started in the early years of the 21st century, with the announcement of a revolutionary gene therapy. The man behind the research, Dr Dowell, claimed his treatment made the recipient immune to most known diseases, along with an increased life expectancy of about 50 years.
         Of course, the scientific community along with the medias welcomed the publication with a healthy dose of skepticism. But as the first human tests began, and several patients recovered from otherwise incurable illnesses, skepticism quickly turned into enthusiasm.
         A few years later, the gene therapy was made available to the public, and Dr Dowell was acclaimed for his work, his peer describing his theories as revolutionaries and far ahead of its time.
Twenty years latter, more than half of the earth’s human population had been genetically altered, thanks to humanitarian organizations that made the treatment freely available even in underdeveloped countries.
         At the time of Dr Dowell’s death, another sixty years later, production of the gene therapy had become unnecessary, since a child with at least one treated parent inherited the treatment’s effect too.

         The first side effects appeared in the following decade: a severe drop in the average height of the male population was observed. Doctors and scientists alike were frantic to find the cause as each generation of males grew shorter.
         As the alarming changes stabilized, the cause was traced back to Dr Dowell’s gene therapy. The therapy itself was believed to be a one shot modification of the recipient genes, but it appeared to be capable of controlled mutation several generations later. In effect all of the boys showed the same alteration to their growth controlling genes.
A lot of scientists believed that such a coherent mutation could not be a random occurrence, and thus had been intended by Dr Dowell himself. All attempts made to reverse the process failed, apparently thwarted by a defense mechanism that prevented all further gene alteration.

Half a century went by without additional changes, but also without a cure. The average height of a man below 50 was now around 22 inches. The society adapted, it had to.
         A new sexual practice made its appearance: because of the size difference it was quite difficult for men to satisfy their partner. So it had become common for a woman to reach orgasm by having her lover insert a limb or sometimes more inside her vagina.

At last Dr Dowell played his final trick on humankind: the fertility rate of women began to drop at an appalling rate, up to the point were all the girls reaching puberty were found sterile.
         Panic ensued, for understandable reasons. Medical science was nowhere close to being able to grow an infant ex utero, and biotechnology failed to eradicate Dr Dowel’s ‘therapy’ for the same reason it had failed during the past fifty years. The human race was facing extinction on a very short term.
         The remedy caused as much dismay as the evil itself, and was discovered thanks to the unorthodox sexual practice mentioned earlier. Those women were actually not sterile, but one had to mate in a very peculiar way: when aroused, her vaginal walls would distend and release a heavy amount of lubricant secretion; also her cervix would slowly dilate. This along with an increased size and elasticity of her sex organ, allowed her to guide her lover through her reproductive canal and seal him of in her womb. Over the next twelve hours, the blood rich walls of the uterus absorbed the genetic materials needed for reproduction, consuming the unfortunate man in the process.
         A woman could mate in this way many times, and could, after reaching middle adulthood, give birth to several children without further male intervention.

The society of this time did not manage to adapt, and crumbled.
Three centuries later the world population had been divided by a factor of 100, but was slowly rising once again.
         Natural selection had kicked in: only individuals fit to reproduce thrived. Thus, males had become naturally inclined to let the females consume them. In the same way, females were now actively seeking to mate, despite the consequence it had for their partner.
         Men, who were formerly in charge of most scientific tasks because of their aptitude and diminutive size, now seldom reached their 25th year. As the result the technological level regressed to what could be found before the fist industrial revolution.
         The population left the old cities, and mostly lived in small rural communities.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ben closed the antique history book carefully, fearful that the pages would turn into dust into his very hands, and put it aside. Lying on the grass, he enjoyed the summer afternoon’s sun, thinking about what he just read.
         He couldn’t decide if it was true or not. Men as big as women? Even bigger? He had trouble wrapping his mind around the idea.

“Ben! Come and chat with us! It’s more fun than staying alone!”
The call came from a group of girls working in the fields. He couldn’t do much to help them, since the tools were too large for him to handle, but he quite enjoyed the girls’ company. Today, though, the book looked more interesting.
         “I can’t! I’m studying right now!” he answered pointing to his book.
         “Come on Ben! You can learn more with us than with an old book…” a second girl said with her most winsome smile.
         “Oh? And what is it you’ll have me learn? How to grow wheat?” he asked mockingly.
         “No, something much more enjoyable: you could lie down with me in the wheat, where no one can see us. Then you’ll learn all you’ll ever need to know” she said rubbing her belly suggestively, which made him blush furiously and sent the other girls giggling.

         They knew! Of course they did, he should have guessed.
         Today was his birthday, and also his last day as a boy. Tonight before diner, he would be presented to the village using his full name Benjamin, instead of Ben, which would make him officially a fully grown man.
         It also meant that he would be ready to take a mate.

The soon-to-be Benjamin looked at the ground to hide his embarrassment, where his eyes fell onto the old history book. He had ‘borrowed’ it from the elder’s house, and realized that he’ll have to return it soon, or face the wrath of the old lady. And that, he certainly didn’t want to: a stick could hurt quite a bit when it was twice your size.
         With that in mind he waved a quick goodbye to the girls, grabbed the book and raced back to the village.

Sneaking the book back in took him a little longer than expected, so he barely had enough time to make himself presentable. Like every night the village gathered in the common room for dinner. The elder gave a simple blessing, then asked Ben to stand up and bestowed his full name upon him, which officially made him a part of the adult community.
         He definitely felt a change in the way young women reacted to him. They were all smiles, tried to attract his attention, the serving girl even brushed her breasts against him on two occasions.
         Not sure how to handle the situation, he want back to his room earlier than usual.

--------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin was lying on his side, facing the wall, when he heard the door opens behind him. A candle’s light outlined a silhouette that was unmistakably female.
         He kept his eyes closed, knowing far too well what she desired from him. It was too soon! He just received his adult name a few hours ago! There were still so many things he wanted to do, so many books to read!
         He heard the rustling of clothes being shed, but still kept his eyes closed as she approached him. She didn’t touch him, but crouched close enough that he could feel her body heat on his back, and her breath tickling his skin.
         Maybe if he kept on feigning sleep, she would lose interest in him.

“Benjamin” she whispered softly in his ear.

He couldn’t help but twitch at the sound of her voice, giving himself away. He turned over to face her, laying eyes for the first time on a nude woman.
         She was full of breasts and hips, her two fleshy mounds swaying gently as she breathed. Her milky white skin glowed in the candlelight, but shadows kept the tender flesh of her crotch hidden. Freckles danced on her face making her smile even more enticing.
She extended her hand to him, inviting him to join her, her black eyes shining with expectation.
Her body was calling him like a siren’s song, a call that he wanted to answer with every fiber in his body. He knew that if he took her hand, she would make him entirely hers, and that frightened him.
His hand moved seemingly of its own accord, and came resting in hers, the contact of her skin sending a pleasant tingle up his arm. She drew him closer and closer, until she was embracing him tightly with her arms and legs.
She was still crouching, yet his head only reached her breasts, by which he was surrounded. Her skin all around him smelled of soap and womanhood, and it was the softest things he had ever touched.

He didn’t know how long they stayed like this, but she eventually relinquished her hold on him, and carefully got up. Her hands on his shoulder, she made him turn around so that his back rested against her thighs.
         She then spread her legs on either side of him and slowly arched her back so that her nether lips came resting softly on top of his head. The warmth coming from her loins above him was full of unspoken promises that made him tremble with both fear and excitement.
         She placed a hand on his back to steady him then began moving her hips in a grinding motion. Soon she was breathing heavily and the heat coming from her flesh made itself more overwhelming. He wanted to run as he felt a sticky wetness trickling down his hair, yet the scent of her arousal flooded his senses, trapping him as surely as irons.
         She was panting heavily when her rhythmic motions came to a halt; Ben’s head and torso were soaked with her juices. She took a moment to catch her breath, her slithery chasm still pressed against Ben’s head. Then, instead of resuming her grinding, she began to slowly lower herself.
         Ben thought his heart would burst when he felt her moist cleft open up above him. She stifled a moan as his head began to slide inside her, giving him a vision of delicate pink flesh before it was replaced by damp darkness. The hot embrace of her sex progressed smoothly over his body, claiming more and more of him.
         She was squatting now, only Ben’s lower legs could be seen. She shifted to a kneeling position, and began to sit, up until her pelvis touched the ground, sending Benjamin onto his humid journey in her most intimate depths.

The heat inside her was torrid. All around him her velvety walls caressed him, squeezed him, and urged him to slide deeper inside her belly.
         The flesh around his upper body felt different: it seemed more fragile and tender somehow, and formed a small cavity. Also it didn’t move in the same way, instead of squeezing him, the walls wrapped gently around his body as her contractions guided him inside. As he reached the end of his voyage, her passage sealed up behind him, trapping him inside her body.

         Minutes then hours passed slowly for Ben, as he laid curled up inside the moist chamber, soothed by her body rhythms. He could feel her body working on him, the combination of her heat and juices making his skin soft and sensitive.
         Her walls kept wrapping tighter and tighter around him, feeling like a second skin, up to the point where he couldn't distinguish where his flesh ended and where hers began. Along with this came the sensation of her blood flowing through him, faintly at first, then like a tidal wave obeying the rhythm of her heartbeat.
         He could feel a pressure building up inside of him, very akin to what could be felt right before an orgasm. It kept increasing until he though he was going to go mad if he didn't find release soon.
         Then it came: a single squeezing of her body around him. He was in bliss as he felt a part of him slip through her walls and melt in the sea of hot flesh on the other side. Another squeeze followed, then another, and another... until he couldn't count them anymore. His dissolving nervous system was wracked  with unearthly pleasure as he felt his body being absorbed by the sensuous flesh all around him. Soon his mind followed the example of his body and melted in her welcoming depths.

--------------------------------------------------------

         The sound of a rooster crowing in the distance woke Linda up. She had been sleeping peacefully on Benjamin's bed, but now that she was up she was overcome by a tremendous desire do pee. Relieving herself took longer then usual but gave her time to inspect her now flat belly. She smiled fondly as she remembered last night's activities: it had been so perfect, just like she dreamt it would be.
         She would have to pick a woman's name now that she had taken a man, using letters from her mate's name to complete her own. Belinda, she decided, sounded nice.

The End
© Copyright 2007 Sarus (sarus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271813-The-Fall