*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271878-The-Sparrows-Chapter-4
by Faye
Rated: 13+ · Other · Family · #1271878
May has been captured and Barbossa with her. Touya is more frustrated than ever.
So far…

Rem and the crew went out to search for May and Captain Jack Sparrow, father of Rem and May. Ragetti and Pintel had visited Tia Dalma, they both asked for a different request. Pintel asked for treasure and rum, while Ragetti asked for youth. Tia Dalma only knows why they have requested these things. So Pintel got all the treasures and rum he ever wanted, and Ragetti was turned back to the age of 18. They still continued on their journey to help Rem and the others to find May and Captain Jack Sparrow.


Rem walked among her crew as she watched a speck of land grow larger as the Pearl sped toward the island. The crew seemed to just feel like they would lose Rem next. Tension had taken its course over the ship. Four of the pirate crew would guard their Captain day in and day out. All the crew would take shifts guarding her. Out of all the crew, Touya was the most guarded one of all.

Ragetti and Pintel still joked now and then. But if it was about Rem that they had to protect, the joking would be put to the side and they would do the job, especially Ragetti.

“Now stop all this remindin’ me ‘bout all this goin’ a’ screwy,” said Touya the fourth time that day.

“We jus’ wonderin’ what happenin’,” said Ragetti.

“Once is ok. Four times is three too many,” said Touya sharply. Pintel made a face at Touya’s back. Touya turned to Pintel as he pulled out his sword. Pintel put his hands in the air.

“Jus’ playin’ ‘round, mate,” said Pintel.

“This is no joking matter!!!!” yelled Touya. All of the crew turned their heads to the scene on the deck.

“Keep your cool, mate,” Ragetti said. Touya turned around, almost striking Ragetti with his sword but stops his blade when Rem stepped in front of Ragetti. Ragetti looked at Rem, surprised she would actually sacrifice her life for his.

“Cut it out!” Rem said, looking up at Touya. Touya slowly put his sword back in its sheath. As he walked away, he glared back at Ragetti and Pintel. Alphonse walked to Rem.

“What’s happening?” Rem looked at Alphonse, she smiled.

“Nothing, everything’s just fine,” She said. Alphonse looked at her suspiciously but gave her a hug. She hugged him back, and then Rem walked off, telling the crew to get back to work. Ragetti looked back at her, feeling a tad bit jealous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rem was watching the sunset. She was leaning on the railing on deck. Ragetti walked over and watched the sunset next to her.

“Umm, ‘ey.” He said, feeling a bit nervous. Rem turned and smiled at him.

“Ey…” He smiled back, happy that he was younger.

“Umm, thanks for savin’ me back there.” She laughed, shaking her head.

“It was nothing.” Ragetti turned and looked at her.

“Actually, it really was sumthin,’ no one has ever risked their life to save me before.” Rem laughed again.

“If you say so then I guess it is…” She turned back and faced the sunset again, seeing that it soon will be no more, she decided to head to bed. She faced Ragetti again and smiled.

“It’s late, you should get some sleep as will I.” She gently hugged him and headed off. “Good night.”

“G-good night.” He stammered, stiffened for a while, a smile spread across his face. He danced around then headed off to bed, happily.
© Copyright 2007 Faye (asian_blue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271878-The-Sparrows-Chapter-4