*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272422-The-Last-Gre-Eneye-pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Death · #1272422
She must make it to the seas before the Dark and Imperial Nations find her.
The Black King sent the Power Seekers out on Keycordia...an ancient breed of dragon the Black King resurrected. The Seekers flew in a "V" over the Dark Nation in search for the Last Gre Eneye. They followed her scent to the last place her feet touched the ground...the beginning of the forest. The Keycordias couldn't find her scent so they moved foward through the forest; ripping tree and rock from the forest floor. The ancient dragons screeched into the winter sky when they found her scent again. They twisted to left and trampled over trees to get to her.

Tiana rushed through the forest. She could hear the Power Seekers getting closer. Her power grew stronger the faster she went. She couldn't go fast enough...the Keycordia were just too fast. Tiana stopped and waited for the Seekers. The trees around her began to shake and the ground rumbled beneath her. And the howling of the Seekers echoed along with the crisp winter wind. Tiana watched as the ancient dragons surrounded her. The captain Seeker jumped off the Keycordia and landed in front of Tiana. The Seeker held out it's hand, "Give me the Grail." It growled with a demonic voice.

Tiana laughed, and threw the Grail into the sky. And as the Seekers looked up at it; Tiana grabbed the face plate of the captain Seeker before her and ripped his head from his body. Blood erupted all over Tiana; she dropped the lifeless head. The Seekers head rolled along the ground. She was unconquerable with all the Gre Eneye's powers and she could feel it. Blood poured out of the Seekers body; still standing in front of Tiana. She reached out her bloody hand and pushed the Seekers inert body to the ground. She twisted in a full circle to size up the Keycordia. She stopped and threw her left hand into the air and the Keycordia soared into the sky, their cries of pain were heard all over the Dark Nation. Blood and guts from the ancient dragons rained down on the Power Seekers. Tiana forced her right hand forward and shards of ice flew off the frozen trees and empaled the remaining Power Seekers. The shards of ice ripped through the Seekers; turning the white forest red with the Seekers blood. Tiana held her hands to her side and looked at the blood scene before. She looked up and held her left hand to the sky and caught the golden chalice and fell from the clouds. She smiled and headed for the seas.

The Black King could feel the pain the Seekers went through. He sat on his throne and tried to devise a plan to bring down the Gre Eneye. But, he knew she was just too strong for just his soldiers...he needed more. He called for his advisors. His six advisors walked in and bowed, "On your feet!" The King growled, "Arrange a meeting with the Imperial Nation. We have much to discuss."

The White Knights of the Imperial Nation marched through the vestibules of the Dark Bastion. The clanging of their steel armor echoed through the entire castle. They came to a huge soled onyx door, that cracked down the middle. The White Knights stopped and split into two lines...one on either side of the huge vestibule. Following the Knights was the Imperial Queen. She walked so elegant..as if floating. Her long white gown dragged the floor behind her. Her hair pulled into a tight bun shined, even in the darkness of the bastion. Her left hand vigilantly placed on the iron long sword that hung at her left waist. She now stood at the crack in the onyx door. She looked back to the White Knights; they were ready for attack, should the Black King try anything. She turned back to the door and pushed on either side of the crack. The door slowly opened, with a monsterous rasping. The Black King stood in the middle of the huge room, "As you can see," He growled, "I'm alone. So leave your Knights outside!"

The Queen twisted her head to the left, then to the right; looked for any Power Seekers that might be hiding. None. She motioned to her captain, and the White Knights left the room. The onyx door slammed shut. "Why have you called me here?" The Queen asked, "It's rather revolting to be pulled away from the civil war raging in the Imperial Nation. So tell me!" She yelled and the walls shook, "What is it that you want?
© Copyright 2007 Casprin E'lan (red_ink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272422-The-Last-Gre-Eneye-pt-2