*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273133-Did-you-Ever
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Experience · #1273133
Just wondering.

Did you ever want to rip your own face off yet rejoice at the same time?
Did you ever experience unheard laughter only to cry as if a crime~

Did you ever get so self-absorbed that loathing soon creates your mask?
Did you ever sink so deep into nothingness that your world becomes a flask~

Did you ever bathe in depression so long that you think you just might be happy?
Did you ever wish upon a star contemplating if you are sappy~

Did you ever listen to the same song so much that you can turn it into life?
Did you ever detest yourself so much that you want to cut you with a knife~

Did you ever meet a human who seemed to change the core of your existence?
Did you ever try to change your life overestimating your persistence~

Did you ever want to embrace someone that you know to be your soulmate?
Did you ever want to lose your mind because you've met him far too late?

Did you ever want to dance with someone that you hardly even know?
Did you ever attempt to write a poem trying to hide more than you show~
© Copyright 2007 PinkBullet (pinkbullet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273133-Did-you-Ever