*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273581-June-6th-2007
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1273581
BORED DAY IN MY LIFE
I am so bored right now, so i think i should write about my day.
    Today, I got up, took a shower, put on my Metallica shirt and ripped shorts and headed out the door, into my rides car filled of smoke, and then on to school. I went to first period art(doing it second time in one school year) and helped the teacher a little, and went to the back of the room and played PsP with my brother and friend. A few minutes later we went and sat down at the most boring assembly of all assemblies, the recognition one. It ended third period, where I sat and played PSP again(I missed second period Study Hall). Short after, I went to lunch but didn't have enough money for one, that sucks. We were released and sent outside to play basketball and kickball(I rule), to bad the assistant principal played kickball with us. After the fun was over, I went and Lifted weights(rock solid muscles baby). I had to go to science class afterwards and talk about the future of inventions(boring as Crap). Finally, in seventh period, everyone walked to the community center where there was a two hour long party. The DJ had a little beard and spikey hair and black clothes on, and a chin pierecing, so a group of us decided to talk about music with him.
          " You gonna play some Metallica, Disturbed, some Trivium..?"I asked him
      " Yeah, how about some Avenged Sevenfold...?" my brother asked
        " Sorry guys, we gotta what everybody likes." he replied
We walked away. An hour and a half in to the party, all I had done was played hackysack and listened to crap and RaB, they even played N'sync. At the end, there had been vomiters and people falling off rails. And about the DJ, we just told him how pissed we were, and he laughed at us(Jerk).
© Copyright 2007 Mike Silence (mikesilence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273581-June-6th-2007