*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273741-Thoughts-and-Expressions
by Margy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1273741
Does he really know just how he makes you feel?
My dearest beloved

I want you to know how important you are to me and how I treasure every moment with you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you. You have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours.

Loving you is easy. I trust you, I need you, I want you and I know I have you. You fill my life with love and make each day so wonderful. You are always there for me, when I am happy or sad. Each time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear.

You touch my heart with tenderness. Share my dreams as I share yours. Take my hand and lead me, I will show you that I really care. Touch my life and I will touch yours more each day. I have cherished and adored all that you have shared with me, the gentle touch of your hands, your warm hugs, your loving and sensual kisses, the feel of your soft and smooth skin, the thrill of holding your hand.

I want to make love to you like I never did before. Take off your clothes slowly, feel each shiver of your body. I want my kiss to reach deep into your soul. Hold you so close that our bodies melt into each other. I want you to warm my body as we lie together at night. I want to take your breath away each time I whisper, "I love you", words from my heart.

When I look in you eyes I'm lost in a world of magic and love. Do you long for me as I do you? You are like a dream come true for me.

I am forever yours
*Heart*
© Copyright 2007 Margy (margy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273741-Thoughts-and-Expressions