*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273796-dont-look-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jose
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Supernatural · #1273796
" DONT LOOK BACK"

" No, no ,no!"i screamed with no hope of living.
" It's all my fault I killed her" i repeated, with tears streaming down my cold face.
" Honey whats wrong?" My mom worried.
" I'm scared."
" Why," she suddenly stopped remembering what had happened to my sister.
" Just don't look back."

It was a day later my father said it was time to move. He didn't tell us why we were moving, but I already knew, my sister died one week ago. He never cried at the funeral , but only nodded, in pain and agony. My mom and I were crying and crying. Then the burial came. The hardest part of all, I said to the crowd;" if we ever move from the house we live in then a supernatural shall seize our family.

"Ok then, let's move on." My dad whispered.
Looking at our two story house, a girl with her neck cut badly, and blood dripping from her face to toes, I was in shock she looked exactly like my sister. Except for a white gown that had red marks all over. She stared at me as if I had done something wrong, and at that instant she vanished. I knew not to tell my dad, or mom. If I did they would just tell the world, and at that moment I knew it had started.

Three miles south we reached our new house. It was beautiful. The same as two story house we used to live in.
Again I saw her a few moments later, just staring at. Scared to death I couldn't breathe
As we entered the house I heard something go up the stairs.Slowly as possible I walked and at that moment I saw blood.Leading to what was my room.To scared to speak I decided to settle this once and for all.I entered the room when suddenly I felt as if something was scratching me.I looked down and my legs were in a pool of blood.To tired to move I sat down speaking loudly, but then I thought my parents were inside so i spoke slowly;"What do you want from me?"
I heard a whisper in the other corner , her head was bent down and she said;
"you shouldn't of had moved ."
I crawled out the door but scraped bloody hands were holding me back.Then her hair wrapped around my head suffocating me.

She whispered quietly with a voice of someone , but who?
At that moment she said;
"don't look back..."
© Copyright 2007 jose (9104je at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273796-dont-look-back