*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273918-Midnight-Escapade
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1273918
Well, this is just a short article that I wrote one night because I was bored.
      In a secluded area of the back woods of Mother Russia, was an old abandoned park. It had just recently rained and the ground was still muddy. The jungle gym and all the metal objects in the park were falling apart and rusted so badly they could hardly be recognized anymore. The slide had holes all down it and was slightly tilted to the right, upon entry to the park. On one of the signs there was an "anarchy a" drawn on it, closely followed by the numbers six, six, six all done in a rust red spray paint. The sign had once read, "Welcome to Saint Burry's park for the mentally handicapped" done in white with a green backing. There were parts of the ground covered in snow, but there was mainly slush and mud. There were broken beer bottle all over the place, some even next to the bodies of the fools who had come here to drink. There were skeletons all over the place, and most of them had their skulls placed on pikes to have rocks chunked at them. This place had seen a better time. There were shell and bullet casings all around, scattered on the ground. There was even a statue of Saint Mary dressed up as a whore in the center of the grounds. Someone had even placed, somehow, a tech nine in her left hand. Next to her stood a poorly made sign that read, "Those who do not follow me in my ways shall be shot, and the survivors shall be shot until dead." In a far corner there were many guns, of all models, and many bodies not far from them. There were naked corpses of whores who had come to this place thinking that the were going to get sex and money, but instead got bullets to the stomach. The few trees that where on the grounds had no leaves and on the branches had old corpses hanging from them. In the middle near the statue of Saint Mary were the three boys.

      The foolish boy stood up to young man who was holding a gun to his brother's head. The boy looked as though he were just seven years old, in his raggedy clothes. "Leave him alone you big bully," the boy yelled at the kid with the gun. This got the young man's attention quickly. He turned to face the boy, and he also put the gun to his head.

      "Make me kid," he said calmly. The little boy looked slightly unnerved by this. He really did not like guns, and he had one against his head. The young man with the gun was wearing custom made liquid blue clothing. He had short unkempt platinum blonde hair and teal eyes. His skin held little light, but you could tell that he had a tan. There was a scarred over cut from below his left eye to his pointy chin.

      "Leave him alone, Misk," said the boy who just had the gun to his head. He looked rather weak and scrawny. He wore torn up blue jeans cover in mud, and a ripped piece of cloth soaked with fresh and old blood mixed with mud and grass stains. His matted hair had dried mud and fresh blood in his hair, and there were patches of hair missing. It was also a shade of blue. The kid looked not much older from the one with the gun. His eyes were a tint of green and were blood shot. He had multiple scars all over his body, and fresh wounds on his arms, face, and head. This boy obviously took a lot of beatings from multiple people. The one with the gun looked at him.

      "What? So you are protecting this little kid now," Misk asked after his grabbed the little kid and picked him up. He had put the gun to the boy's head soon after he had stabilized. The boy looked frightened even more now. He thought to himself, "I really hate guns."  The clothes that this boy wore were not very old, but had holes in them. His blue jeans were ripped at the knees and where covered in mud. They were also wet. His shirt was black and had a symbol of death on it. It had holes near the bottom and in the sleeves. His jet-black hair was ruffled and unkempt. His eyes were the lightest shade of gray humanly possible.

      "I'm not taking his side, I just don't want him to die," the boy on the ground said weakly. Misk smiled as he heard this and cocked the gun. The boy on the ground looked very unnerved by this.

      "So, if I was to shoot this boy and splatter his brains all over myself and the ground you would cry," asked Misk smiling with his finger on the trigger of the semi-automatic nine-millimeter gun that he held. He thought that this could get no better, when he noticed a man leading a whore stumbling into the yard. All he could do is burst out laughing with joy thinking that this is going to be a good night. He said to the boy on the ground, "Don't move or I will kill the boy." He then turned around to the man and the whore approaching, not knowing that the boys were there. "Hey, Fervepka, what are you doing tonight?" he asked the man walking his way.

      "Oh, Misk, I thought I would get a little action," Fervepka said slyly, "If you know what I mean." Fervepka smiled at the barely legal whore. Fervepka wore sleek black pants with a belt holding them up, and a black and blue-stripped shirt. Over that he wore a think brown trench coat. He was unshaven and had long, thick, wavy brown hair. You could notice, if you were looking, a small ppk at his waist, on the right. It was tucked into his pants, as was his shirt. He looked as though he was in his late twenties, early thirties. The girl was wearing very short black leather shorts, and a blue halter-top. Her breast were coming out of the halter-top, both top and bottom. They were at least a c-cup, maybe a d-cup. She wore a small furry trimmed jacket that couldn't even cover her breast if she wanted to cover them. Her neck length hair was curled at the bottom and was dyed red, with black tips. She looked surprised that the three boys were there. "What are you doing tonight, Misk," Fervepka asked nodding towards the boys.

      "Well, that's my business," Misk snapped and Fervepka flinched slightly. "Care to share," Misk asked nodding towards the whore. Fervepka looked at her then towards Misk and shrugged. "Hey, can you get me the rope out from behind the statue," Misk asked while uncocking the gun and putting it in his pants. Fervepka ran behind the statue to get the rope, and the girl moved towards Misk and the boy.

      "Oh, he's so cute," she exclaimed while reaching up to pull his cheeks. Directly after that Fervepka returned with the rope and helped Misk tie the boy up. After they tied him up they laid him down in front of the statue.

      "Alright, Vianka, I'm ready to get down to business," Fervepka said moving towards her. He when he got close enough he pulled a knife out and cut her halter top open, directly in between her breast, and her breast fell and jiggled as she was laid down on the ground. He pulled her shorts down and off to reveal her cleanly shaved twat, and he licked his lips.

      "Ah, Fervepka, real men first," Misk said as he grabbed the boy on the ground to his feet. When the boy resisted Misk pulled his gun out and placed it to his head. "You will fuck her, or I will splatter your brains all over the ground," he said in a demanding tone. After that the girl sat up and her breast jiggled even more.  She got up on her knees and proceeded to unbutton and unzip the older of the boys' pants. After she had done that, she pulled them down along with his boxers and got slapped in the face with his hard dick. She frowned at this, but didn't say anything. Fervepka stripped himself of his pants and helped her to her feet. She thanked him for helping her, and pulled shorts off the rest of the way. She climbed on the boy's dick, but he was off balance. So Fervepka decided to help, by penetrating her rear and stabilizing them. The boy looked very shy and surprised by this. Fervepka started to bounce her up and down on his and the boy's dicks. The boy kept getting hit in the face by her breast, so he decided to get one in his mouth and suck on her nipple. She started to moan very loudly from the double penetration. The one that was in her pussy started to jab her harder every time she was pulled off his dick. He soon came in her, and when he did, he bite down on her nipple. He drew blood and screams of pleasure from the girl. After that he was pulled away by Misk, who proceeded to shoot the kid in the head, splattering blood and brain particles everywhere. The girl now screamed in fear, but Misk shoved his gun deep into her, causing pain to her. "Shut up or I'll shoot you here," he said in a dark tone.

      She stopped screaming, and Misk took his clothes off. He then penetrated her twat. "Get out of her Fervepka," Misk said. Fervepka pulled out quickly and backed off. Misk set her down slowly, and started to fuck her solo. He breast bounced back and forth every time he pushed inside her. Soon he pulled out and moved to her face. He shoved his dick deep down her throat, choking her. He pulled out and let her breathe, then went back in. He pulled out again to let her breathe, but this time he said, "Take a deep breath." When she did he went back in and didn't pull out fully. He did this until he nearly came. He pulled out and shot her in the face with his cum, some getting in her nose and eyes. He then moved down and wiped his dick on her nipples, then proceeded to fuck her breast while she wiped out her eyes. He soon came again, splattering her face a second time. He stood up and pulled his clothes back on. "Thank you Ferveka," Misk said turning to the tied up boy. "Your turn kid," he said.

      The kid shook his head and struggled to get away, but a bullet hitting the ground right next to his head stopped him. Misk pulled the kid up and hanged him on the statue; all the while Fervepka was raping the whore. Misk raised his gun and shot the kid in his knees. The boy let out muffled screams. "Four shots down, five more to go," Misk said smiling. He turned around and shot Fervepka and the whore in the head. "Six down," Misk said while walking away towards the guns. When he got there, he picked up a tech nine and returned to the boy who was crying. "Time to end this and say good night," Misk said to the boy while pulling the rope out of his mouth, "What's your name first?"

      "Go to hell," the boy screamed. Misk shot him with the nine millimeter in the shoulder. The boy screamed at the top of his lungs in excruciating pain. "My name is Fregnil," the boy said quietly through sobs. Misk raised the tech nine and emptied the clip in the boy's stomach and genitals. After that he ripped the boy's corpse off of the statue and threw it to the ground. He walked away after throwing the guns on the ground next to the youngest corpse.

      "Good night Fregnil," Misk said smiling while walking away. He started to whistle as he left the gate.
© Copyright 2007 Fluffy Binkins (fluffy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273918-Midnight-Escapade