*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273967-I-am
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Writing · #1273967
All about me.
I'm a student. School and I have a love hate relationship. I've never been one to over achieve. I do what gets me by. I am perfectly fine with being average. I'm one of those people who will drop anything for their friends. I'll do anything to make sure they are happy, even if it means compromising my own happiness. I tell things like it is. I'm blunt, I get the point across. I have my opinions, and I'm not afraid to share them. I often speak before I think. When you first meet me I might seem shy, but once I feel comfortable with you, you'll never think of me as shy again. I want my feelings respected as well as my thoughts. I'll respect you if you respect me, easy as that. I believe in second, third, fourth, and so on chances. God gives them to me everyday. Don't lie to me. If I find out, and I will, you're worthless to me. Honesty and trust are two of the most important things in any kind of relationship you have with me. May it be friend, boyfriend, teacher, or just an some random person. Just be honest, and trust will follow. I am a people person. I love to be around people. I love my family. My grandparents mean the world to me. They have been there when no one else was. I like the idea of love. I like the idea of being in love. I believe that true love will be worth the sacrifices, arguments, and all the heart aches and pain. Premarital sex is not for me. That's my personal choice, respect it. I love to laugh and be silly, and just be a goof. I still consider myself a kid. I'm terrified to grow up. It scares me more then anything. I love staying in bed watching cartoons, and eating ice cream. I love to sing. I'm not good at it, but that doesn't stop me. I love it when I'm right. But I'm not bitter when I wrong. Being right just puts a big smile on my face. I don't even care what I'm right about it will still make me smile. I love music, it can put me in any kind of mood. I love writing, I just don't like people to read what I write. I love long walks with friends. I love looking at the stars. I love the nature. It makes me feel connected with myself, peaceful and relaxed. I love the beach even more so at night. I love having long talks about life and it's philosophies. I think poetry is one of the most beautiful forms of words. I'm not always as confident as I make myself look, there are lots of days and nights when all I want is to be held. I think actions speak louder then words, but communication is still very important and actions sometimes don't mean a thing with out them. Sometimes I don't want to talk about what is bothering me, sometimes I just want a hug. I can be a girly girl, but I can still hang with the boys. I'm not afraid to get dirty. I love working out, but I would rather walk then run. I'm not afraid to break a nail, I'm pretty sure it will grow back. I like having my lazy days, but I hate having to many of them. I love taking long showers and the feeling right after you brush your teeth. The little things in life mean the most to me. I love food, even though I'm kind of a picky eater. I like to learn, not so much in school though. I like things that make you think, and rethink the things you once thought. I can be very gullible, don't abuse that cause I often will ask someone else if what you said is true if I'm unsure. I don't like being told things just "for my benefit." I think that's a load of crap. I'd rather be told the truth and it be harsh then you lie to me by trying to make be happy. I can overreact, don't be afraid to confront me about it. I'll think more of you if you do. Just don't be mean when you do, I'd probably overreact more. When I'm hurt, it tends to get expressed as anger. I am great at letting you know what I think, but when it comes to feelings I stink at it. I tend to run away from them and pretend they don't exist. I am afraid of being alone...of having my heart broken...of not being appreciated or wanted. I'm afraid of people not knowing how much they really mean to me. I'm afraid of storms. Of drowning or suffocation. Of being hurt emotionally. I love spontaneous acts of generosity. I always up for a smoothie or milkshake. Summer time is my favorite. I would love to travel the world. I love sweat pants and just being comfortable. I'd rather be comfy then look "hot". I love staying up late and sleeping in. I love to color and watch Disney movies. I like to play in the rain and occasionally the snow, but I hate when snow gets in my shoes. I don't like to argue in an uneducated matter. I try to take the time to appreciate the unappreciated. I don't like even numbers, other then 2. I'd rather be cold then hot, and I rather eat a home cooked meal then go out. I love having family dinners. Christmas and the 4th of July are my favorite holidays. I enjoy birthday parties. I love best friends, and I love when new friends become old friends. I don't like when people smoke. It's unattractive, and not only are you killing yourself but you're killing me and everyone around you. I love dressing up with no where to go. I couldn't go a day without lotion or milk. I love good smelling things. I like the smell of a new car. I love when guys wear cologne, especially when they only wear it occasionally. I love wearing a guys sweatshirt that smells like him, as long as that smell is good. I love straight teeth. I like the smell of coffee, I do not like the taste. I'll always think I could lose a few pounds, your thoughts aren't going to change that. I'm not unhappy with the way I look, but I'm never completely happy with it either. I don't make promises I don't intend to keep. I don't make promises that I don't know if I can keep either. So please don't make those kind of promises to me. I love people who make me laugh, and I like making people laugh. I love to pray, go to church, and youth group. I love watching movies...I'd rather rent movies and watch them at home with friends then go with friends to the movies. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and in the end things will work out. I love jewelry, plastic jewelry is the best. I like people who are sincere and genuine, and boys who are close with there family. I'll never admit that I'm interested in you, unless you've said you're interested in me. If you hurt me I'm going to talk to my friends about it, they've been there to. I don't like to go to bed mad at someone, and I'll say sorry, even if it's not my fault. I'm not fancy, only on special occasions. I love homemade cookies and hand made gifts. When shopping and I see something silly that makes me think of you...more then likely I will buy it for you just to see your smile. Silliness makes life enjoyable. I love inside jokes and remember whens. Old yearbooks are priceless. I'm a horrible speller. I hate to clean my room, I can't find things when it clean. The clutter regulates my life. I cannot sleep without a fan, and I have to have socks on. I love road trips. I love singing along with the radio. I hate having a plan and not knowing what it is. Not having a plan is fine, not knowing the plan isn't. I'd rather carry out the plan then make it. I love grape juice and apple juice. Sprite is amazing. I care about what people think of me, just not enough to change who I am. If you tell a joke and I don't laugh...it's cause I didn't get it. Since I've been in highschool I've learned not to judge people, it is one of the most valuable things I have ever learned. I love to smile for no reason. I never leave home without chap-stick, or something of that sort. I don't like drama or talking behind someone's back, I find it pointless and rude. I try very hard to not say anything about someone that I wouldn't say to their face. I can be very confrontational, if I have a problem with something I'll tell you. I'm not good at holding grudges, and I don't stay mad for very long. I'm a country girl at heart. I love the mud, work and everything that goes with it. I like night time better then day time, and I think sunrises are better then sunsets. One day I will solve my rubik's cube. I have many wishes and dreams in life, I know I can't achieve them all, that is why they are called "wishes and dreams". I'm a strong believer in 1 Corinthians 13:13. I struggle with the fact the everything changes, because it scares me to know that, the people I love, the places I'm familiar with aren't always going to be around. For that reason memories are very dear to me.
© Copyright 2007 Wishing and Waiting. (lustful_dream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273967-I-am