*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273978-Makeup-Tips-from-Beauty-Secrets-Site
Rated: E · Article · Women's · #1273978
The site that changed my attitude about makeup--and the way I'm treated in public.
Makeup Tips and Beauty Secrets . . .What Results!



         I've beeen seriously freelance writing for about a year now. I don't make much money, but I do get paid to write. I like what I do, and a job I've contracted for has changed the way the world treats me. It's a neo beauty phenomenon I never would have anticipated.

         You've seen it in movies and music videos. It's that moment a woman walks into the room, and heads turn, people smile in a friendly way. Shopkeepers are prompt to offer assistance. A woman is called "Ma'am," and doors are helds open as she passes through.

         It's a phenomena that I experienced when I was much younger, and "in" to modeling classes and runway opportunities. But that was thirty years ago. Priorities have shifted. Makeup began to collect dust in its cozy bathroom drawer. But because of writing a beauty secrets e-book, I gained reassurance on techniques I'd been using correctly for cosmetic application, as well as new information on current fashion trends and makeup products--like mineral makeup lines. I again have the curiosity about makeup and its wonders that's usually seen in teenagers. I feel younger, and I've been told by sevaral close friends that I look younger. What a confidence builder for public situations!

         I've rationalized investment in makeup products for review purposes. I've been putting on makeup when I begin my day, and adjusting and repairing my look for the afternoon. I've also started wearing my long hair wigs--and I've been told the long hair takes 20 years off my appearance. I had a thirty-year old make a pass at me--flirting hasn't changed that much over the years. I was even carded for buying cigarettes! I'm the same person on the inside that I've always been--only a little more self-assured--at 52 years of age!

         This isn't the result of cosmetic surgery--it's just makeup products and cosmetic sense. Wow! It makes a big difference in my attitude when I know I look good. I caught my "wigged" reflection in a window yesterday, and not recognizing me thought, "she's attractive." I had to not recognize the usual me to see a newly enlivened beauty. Makeup application creates a physical transformation. It's cool, and I like it.

         http://www.HollywoodMakeupSecrets.com is undergoing site changes, but is about to become a free, content rich web site, with extras for a fee. I think I'll be writing a great deal of the content with the assistance of a professional cosmetic artist from Australia (the Internet is amazing). I can't let out any big secrets just yet, but check the site now, and as it goes through rebuild, and you'll have access to a plethora of valuable beauty information. Try adding some tried and true techniques to your beauty routine, and you too will experience a beauty rebirth!

(Tell them Patrice, a sunflower in Texas, sent you!)



In the meantime, here's a link to my folder of articles that haven't been submitted to the http://www.HollywoodMakeupSecrets.com site yet.

A preview for my friends at Writing.com!


 Makeup and Beauty Tips  (13+)
Short articles offering beauty and makeup tips.
#1271103 by a Sunflower in Texas



Comments and feedback would be appreciated. I'd also like to know of any Internet sites that you consult for helpful information on inner and outer beauty, because true beauty does come from within.


An animated sunflower for a sig.
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273978-Makeup-Tips-from-Beauty-Secrets-Site