*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1274604-The-beautiful-Photo
by PG
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #1274604
This story is about two young girl and boy, they love each other so much
The beautiful Photo

My love for her was like waves crashing against the rocks, just beautiful, like the way she would gently pick up her coffee cup, put it to her mouth and sip not to much, not to little then put the cup back down again. Although she was as messy as a pig, she always knew exactly where everything was. I remember taking a photo of her at the door way she just finished cleaning a room and swore she would never clean again, she looked like an angel.

The way she would always be in a rush to leave for work but still always manage to get there 10 minute early,
The way she would kiss me, then for a slight 5 seconds or so just look in my eyes, “I love you hunny” she would say as she rushed out the door, that routine, never again.
She’s just a memory, a mirage.

If only I had listened to her when she complained about that headache that continued for weeks, but how would have we known that her time was up. That brain hemorrhage was sucking the life out of her, out of everyone, yet she was so young, we had very little time together.

We got together at a very young age. I never thought to touch another, I never thought I would be without her, my one and only.
As months, years went by we planed to grow old together, have a beautiful family, as career always came first we decided to wait, little did we know fate would take a different road.

Weeks of “you will make it, I believe in you.” That night she knew it was time, I just thought I would see her the next morning and she will get better, I believed that so much but somehow I new it was goodbye, till we meet again.

As tears roll down our face’s she told me she will see me again as she tried to sit up in her hospital bed, “hunny you’re too weak, ill help you.” I say helping her up
“I just want you to know how much I love you, ill wait for you, I promise”
Those words are forever in my head; over and over again I remember her promise
I hug her as if we haven’t seen each other in years
“I’ll be in your dreams.” She whispers in my ear
A silent tear rolls down my face.
I lay down next to her holding her hand; I kiss her on the lips
“I’ll always be with you.” She trembles
As she falls asleep forever.

By Kristy Swift
© Copyright 2007 PG (kristyswift at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1274604-The-beautiful-Photo