*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275221-Personal-Cosmetics-Care
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Women's · #1275221
Personal cosmetics care isn't just about your face.


         Unless you're one of the fortunate who isn't overwhelmed with high heat and humidity during the summer months, your skin screams for sheer cosmetics. Can you hear it? Don't drown your face in thick and heavy makeup that wears badly in the heat, and doesn't look fresh for very long in the outdoors. It feels awful on your face too. There's no need to stick with an old makeup routine when it doesn't produce the desired results. You need a sheer tint makeup, with a built in moisturizer, and an SPF of at least 15 for sun protection. It takes just a little sun exposure (or sunless-tanner) for your skin to develop a glow from absorbing vitamin D through sunshine that evens your skin tone. In a recent survey, 66% of women surveyed said they felt healthier looking in summertime with a tan. Feeling good about yourself makes looking great easy.

         Eating several serving of fish each week and adding supplements of vitamin E and omega fatty acid (fish oil) will help your complexion and hair, which also bakes and breaks in the sun. Find a sheer foundation product that will moisturize your face, tint your skin to even your facial coloring and cover blemishes, in addition to providing SPF protection. You may discover a natural facial glow with sheer cosmetics you’re your friends interpret as a healthier looking you. Sheer coverage doesn’t require powder if you don’t need it. It’s that much less to melt and glob in the horrid heat. Go light and sheer for summer faces, and dresses too, will play up your sensational summer look.
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275221-Personal-Cosmetics-Care