*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275360-A-world-full-of-cruelty
by Sarah
Rated: 13+ · Other · Tragedy · #1275360
This is about the injustice in the world
We sit in our homes, comfortable and satisfied.
Yet all around us is chaos.

Innocent People starve and die of hunger (whilst there is so much food in the world), because of the imbalance in resources- whilst the fat man becomes fatter

Innocent animals die in pain, a life they only know as butchery and evil, being brought up only knowing separation from their loved ones, and the fear of what their future holds, humans thinking their too stupid to understand.

People think their so intelligent developing the new technology such as blue tooth, mobile phones, TV’s, etc yet little do they know that this all holds major problems for our future generations, health issues beyond the imaginable, already we see an increase in certain illnesses. Instead of treating the cause we just treat the symptom, a typical human way.
As it is a multi million pound business guess who has control over how much of the truth becomes available to the public?

I ask myself, who is the most intelligent being, one which wants to live in peace, follow the rhythm of nature and live in true happiness or beings which create objects which kill their own kind, use harmful chemicals on a daily basis knowing it will harm them and base their happiness on objects made of materials derived from destroying the world we live in?

Intelligence is only a human concept, now I can see why.
© Copyright 2007 Sarah (sarah200481 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275360-A-world-full-of-cruelty