*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275475-My-Angel-in-Heaven
Rated: E · Sample · Death · #1275475
Dedicated to my dad
Looking back at him, reading the blank expression, was the most heart breaking moment I ever had to face. I slipped my hand into his and sat down beside the hospital bed. Seeing only the lifeless brown through the slit in his eyes, I laid back and rested. Tired of worrying, tired of grieving, I closed my eyes. My thumb ran over the cold smooth surface of his hand. Thinking that in the shortest amount of time only one of us would reveal our eyes again, I let water seap through and run down my face. I felt alone, until I received a small sense of life pass through my hand. I knew my father was still there, and that he loved me. Letting myself pull out something unexpirenced, I mended with him and couldn't tell which hand was mine or which was his. Sitting here now, crying over my written words and saddest memories, I now know he will always be with me. I love him.....
Like always, I'll look up to him. He's my angel in heaven.






R.I.P Dad, I love you
© Copyright 2007 Meg~Miller (mmiller1014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275475-My-Angel-in-Heaven