*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275649-CHAPTER-2-Splitting-Up
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1275649
This is a Hana Yori Dango fanfiction.
CHAPTER 2: Splitting Up

Makino got up a bit late than she usually does. She didn’t really want to wake up. She just wanted to sleep more and cherish the moments with Hanazawa Rui in her dream. But she had to go to school so off she went.

“Gomen… gomen nasai! Gomen nasai!” Makino said hurriedly as she picked her books that had fallen on the grounds.

“Watch where you’re going, you dumb-head!” the boy angrily said.

“Gomen! I didn’t notice you… I’m really sorry… I must be off! I’ll be late for class!” Makino told the boy as she ran for her class.

“Oy! Tsukasa! Tsukasa! What are you doing down there?” Another boy came to meet the guy who Makino had collided with earlier.

“Akira… I’ve just decided who we’re going to send another red notice.” Tsukasa said with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, so who is it then? Is it another guy who just accidentally stepped on your foot? Or is it a guy who…” Akira trailed off…

“No! This time it’s a girl!” Tsukasa shouted angrily.

“A girl?! You won’t give a red notice to a girl Tsukasa!! That’s entirely beyond the line, you know!” Akira answered back and dreaded what was to come for this is the first time Tsukasa ever given a red notice to a girl.

“I will! And she pisses me off!” Tsukasa retorted.

“Why are you yelling, Tsukasa and what’s with that face?” A handsome guy with black hair appeared beside his friends.

“Soujiroh! I’m glad you’re here early! Tsukasa is really angry with a girl… I don’t know why but he seemed fixed with the decision on giving that girl a red notice.” Akira said.

A red notice is what the F4 sends to those who annoyed them, or rather, who annoyed Domyouji because he’s the only one to come up with that idea and he’s the only one who’s very fond of red tagging people and punching them.

“Tsukasa, mate, that’s not fair you know. You should learn at least to respect girls… And not….” Soujiroh was cut-off with his sentence when Tsukasa yelled.

“I respect no one! And you two should have known better than to lecture me!”

“Alright… alright… just calm down, pal. Would you mind telling us who this girl is and what did she done to you to make you mad like that…” Soujiroh forced a reassuring smile.

“I don’t know her name but she bumped on me while running late for class and I got scratches on my right arm.” Tsukasa showed his friends the scratches.

“You call those scratches?! I can’t see anything but a bit of red marks on your right arm, mate!” Akira exclaimed.

“Shut up! I’ve had enough for today! And I’m going to red tagged that girl no matter what you say to me!”

“That’s Domyouji Tsukasa alright….” Soujiroh sighed.
~ ~ ~
Hanazawa Rui came around noon to have lunch with his friends but found the school in complete chaos. The students gathered around something, yelling and shouting with all they might. Rui couldn’t hear what they were saying but he hurried himself to get to the hall to find out, though he knew already what it was. He didn’t need his instinct to tell him so. And as he reached the chaos, it turned out that he was right but he was surprised on what he saw.

“What the… What’s this?! Stop it!!” Rui yelled but his shoutings were swallowed by the loud noise that the students were making.

“I said STOP!!!” Rui shouted at the top of his lungs and he reached for the girl who was bullied by the students, and worst of all, in front of his dearest friends.

“Rui, what the heck do you think you’re doing?! We’re having the time of our lives here and you just barge in just to tell us to stop this! Cut it off, Rui!” Tsukasa yelled angrily.

“NO! You cut it off, Tsukasa! Giving around red notices for those poor persons who don’t deserve it! Just who do you think you are?!”

“Whoa! Since when did you yelled at me like that, Rui?! And don’t meddle with other people’s business when you don’t even know what’s going on! And if you don’t like what I’m doing from the start, why didn’t you stop me then?” Tsukasa’s temper had already risen.

“I’ve had enough of your bickering, Tsukasa!”

“Then, why are you still hanging around with us?!”

“Alright! I’ve really had enough! I’m leaving the group! And don’t bother to talk to me into hanging out with you again!” Rui replied with indignation at his face. “Come on, Makino… Let’s go somewhere else.”

Soujiroh and Akira was shocked with this quick turn of events. Even Domyouji stood there doing nothing and looked like he didn’t know what to reply to Rui on account for what his friend had said.

“Matte Rui! Did you… did you… really want to leave the group like this? I mean, come on, you two. Stop these childish games! Tsukasa, you really didn’t want Rui to leave the group, did you?” Akira said as he continued to urge Tsukasa to do something. But Domyouji just stood there dumb-founded by what had happened and didn’t do anything.

“Rui, mate, haven’t you got any considerations… for us, at least?” Soujiroh asked pleadingly.

“Sorry Akira, Soujiroh. I din’t mean to leave you two off but as long as that jerk did not change, I’m not going back.”

© Copyright 2007 hermione_07 (hermione_07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275649-CHAPTER-2-Splitting-Up