*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276122-Pulse
by Pulse
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Sci-fi · #1276122
A boy, Robbin Fisher, gets super powers and has to protect all he loves.
*prolouge*
Billions of years ago and thousands of lightyears away, there was a planet. A planet that was so technologically advanced that our Earth today would never see anything like it. What inhabited this planet where "human" like creatures, far more advanced then any. These creatures made a crystal harnessed with emence powers. In a lab with these alien scientists studying what hidden powers this crystal held, one scientist thought the crystal would destroy their planet if it were to fall in the wrong hands. He tried to tell his superiors what he thought could happen, but they thought he was insane and were going to exicute him. But before they could catch him so he wouldn't do anything he grabbed the crystal and ran. In the lab were experimental devices he's been working on. Transport machines. Machines that could outrun any vehicle they already created. He safely put the crystal into his machine and launched it toward a solar system which looked like that harnassed life. But it wasn't going to end up where he planned.

                                            ***

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be... " Oh my God..." moned Robbin as his alarm clock rang in his ears. "Why so damn early." He crawled out of his bed and knocked his cat off, Milo. "Sorry buddy." He walked over to his mirror and checked himself out, his daily ritual. " God I'm hot." He was very self-centered. He walked out of his room down the hall towards the bathroom, but someone was in there. "Mom are you almost done?" yelled Robbin in an annoid voice. "Yes, yes I'll be out in a minute your highness." said his mom in a sarcastic voice. Robbin laughed "You know i was just kidding mom." "sometimes it's hard to tell" she said in a serious tone.(im taking a brake :] PULSE)
© Copyright 2007 Pulse (tineytimm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276122-Pulse