*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276731-Introduction---Journey-Within
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1276731
Deliverance from a voice within.
An eerie silence flows hauntingly around his house, the wind cease to blow as the night slowly sets over Tranquility.  With silence as his companion Ki-thoua scans his home for signs of his family. 

         He walks through his empty house toward the back door scanning every inch with hawk like eyes looking for signs of his family.  As he opens the back door, a breeze greets him with the stench of rotten flesh.  Gazing over the vast grass valley behind his house, his eyes scans for what he already know is there.  Half a mile away, a figure of a man stands in the center of the valley, his dark black armor gleaming under the moon lit sky.  Azalia’s lifeless body lays in-front of him, as the man meets Ki-thoua’s gaze his left hand reaches toward Azalia’s neck.  Seconds before his hand reaches Azalia's neck; a sword splits his left arm apart from his shoulder.  The man’s arm falls to the ground, feeling a slight sting on his neck he moves his head up to look for his attacker.  Seeing Ki-thoua Standing in-front of him, he desperately gasps for air as his head falls to the ground. 

         Dropping his sword to the ground Ki-thoua kneels down toward Azalia wrapping his left arm around his wife while calmly caressing her bruised face with his right hand.  Feeling Azalia’s fingerless hands tear drops slowly falls from his furious eyes.  Azalia’s hands, feet, and chest has been brutally cut off, warm reddish blood still desperately seeps out of her wounds trying to heal her lifeless body.  Azalia’s broken arms dangles in the air as Ki-thoua pulls her body close to him.  Slowly he gently kisses his wife’s bruised lips, tear drops falls onto her cheeks washing away dried blood that’s not hers.  Ki-thoua softly lays his wife back to the comfort of cold blood stained grasses.  Standing in-front of his wife his sword stand embedded in the ground next to him, its’ hilt facing the evening sky.

         A voice emerge from the distance, “You nor your pathetic family cannot escape Sin.  You have manged to deceive Sin, a truly rare accomplishment.  However, tonight you will repent your actions.  You should feel privileged, for you are in the presence of elite generals, blade masters, and master fighters.  All thirty of them are under the command of a Mentor, a title which you were so familiar with.  Your pathetic wife lays in-front of you like a piece of ugly torn flesh.  Although she managed to kill a pair of blade masters that did not help her much did it?  In the end she got cut up like a butchered cow.  Yet, I am impress that she didn’t even make a sound while getting torn apart, didn’t even beg for her life knowing she was going to die.  Just kept fighting, clinging on to her worthless life.  You have cursed her by loving her.  Now she lay there like a battered piece of flesh with no soul, her beauty and spirit gone forever, you should be ashamed of yourself for your selfish act.  Well….do you regret your actions….?”  The voice trails off into the distant while a silent breeze flashes by Ki-thoua, in an instant ten master fighters surrounds him, their dark platinum armor glistening underneath the moon light. 

Anger and hatred fills Ki-thoua’s soul as he began to calmly speak aloud “you will regret your actions”.

With this sentence Ki-thoua lets out the control anger that has been boiling inside...
© Copyright 2007 Kinesthetic (kinesthetic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276731-Introduction---Journey-Within