*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276912-Words-I-Never-Wanted-to-Hear
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Women's · #1276912
Dont you wish that some words could fly over your head?
Why is it so important and so hard at the same time to keep all elliments of your complicated life at a healthy state? Its usually not until you are happy and content in one part of your life that you can think of bettering the rest of your life.

After risking a weekend and my life with Brian, a boy I had met over the phone, it seemed as if I could do anything. Just one connection, one weekend of something that felt like love made my life seem to just turn around with the snap of a finger. I wanted my body to be more healthy for Brian, so I changed my eating habbits and quit smoking. Not only that but I woke up early to take and exam in hopes of returning back to school to better my education. I found that having a better job would make it easier for Brian and I to be together. My art is also begining to kick in again. I found myself being able to sketch more than I used to. This was my freedom. Brian wanted me to do better. Talking to him on the phone last night, knowing he was so far away made me want to work hard to get closer to being in his life. My mind, body and spirit were all going to be upgraded to a higher level.

Then of course there is Will. He was the guy friend that I knew since my junior year of highschool. He was the boy that took me to my prom. The friend that I dont get to see much any more since my mother excepted her new job in Rome forcing us to move.
I had left Brians number on Will phone the weekend I went to Rochester. I didnt want Will to be worried, and pluss I was also kind of scared about running off with a guy I bairly new for the weekend. Of course Will never called me over the weekend, because Will didnt get the message.

A few days after my weekend with Brian, Will called me up to tell me he had gotten his nose peirced. He had wanted his nose peirce since I knew him. I was trying to picture will coming out with this new Guns & Roses look. He was basicly evolving a look with his music. He had the talent of a lead guitarist, and for Will it was all finally coming together. When I finally explained to Will that I had spent the weekend with Brian at Rochester, I expected Will to be happy, that I finally had met someone and had really liked him. Will said that twenty-seven was a stretch for me. I guess a nine years age difference was to much for Will to take. Then agan knowing Will if a girl with a guitar around her hip, and metal in her face walked by him her age would be the last thing on Wills mind.

Brian and I were similar. Our age hardly came to thought. We where both artist with similar religiouse beliefs. Of course that was not the only thing pondering in my young rockstars head.

"You've known him for a week Ana. There is a two hour drive between you. How do you know he'se not playing you."
Words that never took part in my seemingly sheltered life where being laid out infront of me..
© Copyright 2007 Anastasia (stasiasworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276912-Words-I-Never-Wanted-to-Hear