*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277169-Rant-For-your-own-protection
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CJx
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1277169
Rant society and bullsh*t
Walk around in a daze at the ignorance of society. 

Watching, pop- tastic MTV wannabe size 0 girls and street talking

Brainwashed youth
The wansters-  gangsters who live with their single parent mums, stroll aimlessly through the street challenging you with their collective stare, looking for something to fix their boredom, since all money is re-directed from social programs to fund that…. WAR on/OF terror.

Lets graffiti this wall, coz that’s what they do in America, in the hoods right in the ghetto? We don’t know what it means we just copy, lets drink till we’re pissed and snort/inject/pop/smoke that experimental CIA Mi5 government created pharmaceutical, that has been shipped in through dodgy border control, steal the latest high fashioned garment from some TM sports shop, that is working people to death in sweatshops (in a country we have never heard of) and walk, flexing these new NIKE (blood, sweat, tear stained) trainers.

Walking in packs for “protection” against the police state nation.

I stand in the street watching the police pass a group of non- white people, staring as the car passes by, staring their “enemy” down

CCTV beaming down on the youths penetrating through the hood of the bored teen… 

Watching… you blink

ANOTHER white patriarchal male dominated racist news flash, in a new plasma radiated machine emitting soundless high resolution coverage, through the pane of glass separating you from the tarmac. Tthe latest innovations in media and technology from the multi national corporate TM store beaming

…………………..EXCULSIVE………….

EXCUSE for their ABUSE in the middle east breeding HATRED in the sofa- sunken-obese society Distorted NEWS that is guzzled up in the collective GUT… rot, rotting to the core the Sheep, the sheep listen to the LIVE REPORT from the BBC reporter in the IRAQ/ GAZA strip/ AFGANISTAN/  (inset country here).

SHEEP listen to this non- white man with the BBC British monotone voice state, the state of affairs distorting calculating and manipulating on behalf of… (Insert PUPPET from the New World Order)

BLINK Global warming whose to blame Tut, Tut Bad British public, turn off the lights, walk don’t drive, use the  public transport system with these Oyster cards great technology that can  track your movements and remember

You want to save the world, Recycle, recycle, and recycle!

(Meanwhile we will pump Billions of tons of pollutants into the atmosphere KILL Millions around the world for OIL to sell to you at extortionate  prices, so you can come to the TM store to buy your 5 a day  GM- pesticide sprayed crops  and shrink wrapped Hormone pumped slaughtered animal carcasses to feed your playstation obsessed child) 

BLINK an advert for BIG BROTHER; lets watch the mirror image of “Modern Britain” crammed in a house for society to gaze transfixed at the latest argument of hair straightness between fame obsessed young woman for weeks on end?!

Why watch BIG BROTHER you are in a BIG brother NATION biometric cards anyone?
The smiling man states "These cards will stop those terrorists and pesky illegal immigrants stealing your identity, as YOU are so important that we are, serving to protect you”

By introducing these new laws and passing All this new legislation Terrorism ACT new police powers (we are taking your basic human rights away and replacing it with a POLICE STATE)

“It is for your own protection”

 
© Copyright 2007 CJx (cjxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277169-Rant-For-your-own-protection