*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277338-Your-voice
by Allan
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1277338
I wrote this for my love
I look in to your eyes as I listen to the melody of the sea.
Then I can plainly see your the one for me.
I hear a voice, A voice.
A voice, A voice flows through the air into my ears I stand up hypnotized by the sound it draws me near.
I'm like a dear caught in the headlights but i have no fear.
No, I have no fear for its your voice I hear.
Soothing to the ears and calming to the soul being with you thats my goal.
Something is in my way I can't get past it, we have been cut off but that won't stop me.
I climb, I climb, my hands blister my legs bleed I can still hear your voice.
Keep talking to me keep calling don't stop you move me to keep going move me to keep knowing, what it is I must do.
As I climb I take no rest.
I pray for you II think about you.
I make it to the top, I see you at the bottom your smiles recovers my weakened body.
I slide down to you. Why is it nobody whats us together.
When I reach for you and you reach for me we go hand in hand.
Are we blind or can we see.
Look into my eyes what do you see?

TO:Charlotte
© Copyright 2007 Allan (elements1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277338-Your-voice