*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277646-Trust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1277646
Written for those deceived by love—by their heart. Be careful of the ones you break.
What do you do when someone says; trust me—open up to me…

What do you do when someone earns this trust?

What do you do whey you’ve given this trust, ultimately, your inner being, your heart—blindly

What do you do when this trust, your heart has been lacerated by them…?
Them being the one who spoke to the one thing you are told to guard, the one thing you are told to protect.

What do you do when they said jump and you did…the suspension in the air was like nothing you’ve ever felt before, something you would love to feel again, only now you’ve hit the ground…you’ve hit the ground…you’ve hit the ground…

You’ve hit the ground because they chose to walk away, they chose to lie…
Only now are you told you weren’t the only one, only now are you told “its on you”
And only now does every single wall go right back up…and only now do you decide—what to do…

You never trust again…
© Copyright 2007 twalker (ms_walker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277646-Trust