*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277778-Enraged-Rather-Than-Engaged
Rated: 18+ · Editorial · Relationship · #1277778
A Rant for a contest...True Story, True Rant!
So, this year began with my ex-lover coming back to me with stars in his blue eyes, wooing me with poetic words of love and marriage. How do I love thee, he whispered as he looked into my eyes and proposed.
So, being a red blooded spanish gal, and loving romantic jazz, I accepted the proposal. Hell, I loved him, right? Soul Mate, Together Forever or until the Stars burn themselves out.
So, I was uprooted to the country, where I never wished to live as I am a city girl. (No Starbucks!!!) Purchased brand new furniture for my brand new future. Found the Wedding Dress of my dreams, and began planning a wedding to remember.
Ahh, sigh. What a wonderful life...

So, four days ago the son of a warlock decides to tell me that he lied when he said he loved me.

Pardon? I didn't quite hear you correctly, I must have been dazzled by the stars in your eyes.

Yes, he does not love me, probably never did.

Well fuck you very much.

So, fueled by Fury, I am deciding on whether to Hex or just Hate.

So far, Hate is working for me. Hexing is above me and too good for him. Retribution is a bitch, and I am she. Wait and see, my love, I am not known by Spanish Fury for nothing.

"Tis a shame though, that I will not have the exquisite pleasure of ever knowing that he screams my name when he dies alone and miserable. You see, I made it clear that he was not to contact me except to send me a check for $5500 dollars. At least he'll pay where it really hurts him.

And thus ends my Engagement.

Oh, did I mention that my future is looking better without him? Oh, but it does!!!

And that is the sweetest revenge of all!!!


© Copyright 2007 Adara in Wonderland (adara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277778-Enraged-Rather-Than-Engaged