*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278280-Samurai-Jack-and-I
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1278280
3 main villains are in this story.
Akhu’s robot reached for a laser, picked it up, and aimed it at Jack. Jack took out his magic sword and blocked it. He ran towards the robot and slashed it in half. More robots appeared from the shadows and ran towards him. He defeated the robots with his sword all at once. Then robots shaped like bats flew towards Jack. He ran for a while, turned around, lifted up his sword, and slashed the robots in half when they were close to him. His work was done there, but he wanted help. So he lifted his sword up in the air and then he shook the sword until it vibrated.
I heard the vibration, and then all of a sudden I got sent through my TV and landed right by Samurai Jack.
Samurai Jack helped me to my feet and asked me if I would help him get back to the past. I said yes. Then we started our journey through the city. On our way to where ever we were going, we decided to eat some where. After a few seconds of walking, we saw a restaurant. We walked inside and saw, to our horror, aliens that wanted to destroy Samurai Jack.
The aliens stood up, with their axes, and ran right towards us. I pulled out my magical sword from thin air and pointed it at the aliens. The aliens charged, but we jumped out of the way. Then we turned around and aimed our magical swords at the aliens. The aliens exploded. Then we forgot about our hunger and ran outside instead of eating. We ran for miles, and then we saw a castle. Two robots were guarding the castle. The robots lifted up their hands and shot out bombs. We dodged the bombs and I ran towards the robots. I slashed the robots in half with my sword. Then Jack and I ran towards the castle.
We opened the door to the castle and ran inside. When we got inside, we saw a big spider shaped robot. The robot jumped up in the air, Samurai Jack did also. While both the robot and Jack was up in the air, Jack lifted up his sword and cut the robot in half. Then, Jack landed on his feet. We ran farther into the castle. When we saw a door, we stopped. I opened the door and saw, to my horror, a robot ninja. We backed up and the robot went through the door opening. The robot and I stared each other down. No one made a move. It was quiet; there were no sounds at all. We continued staring down each other. Then we reached for our sword at the same time. We pulled out our sword at the same time and attacked at the same time. His sword hit mine. The robot poised his sword in the air and sent it towards me, but I blocked it. Then a big sword fight started. I kept on blocking his attacks and he kept on blocking my attacks. Then, Jack snuck behind the robot. After he snuck behind the robot, Jack lifted up his sword and slashed the ninja robot in half. Then, Jack and I turned towards the door that the ninja robot came out of. The door had a stairway behind it. We ran up the stairs and when we got to the top; we opened up the door. What we saw beyond the door was Akhu, the shape-shifting master of darkness. Akhu stared at us and then backed us into a corner. Then, Akhu started talking about how we would never defeat him, how he would always rule the future, and how he became evil. In the middle of Akhu talking, I snuck behind Akhu. Before I could attack Akhu with my sword, Akhu turned around and knocked me into the wall. While Akhu was walking towards me, Samurai Jack slashed Akhu in half. Then, Jack ran towards the time portal in the back of the room and jumped inside. Samurai Jack got sent back to his time and I got sent back to my time. Now, Akhu and his minions would not ruin the future any longer. Jack landed back in the past. There was people walking up to him, his fighting trainers. Samurai Jack ran over to them. When Jack got close to them, his trainers pounced on him. Then the trainers turned into robots. They weren’t his trainers! Then Akhu and a portal appeared. Akhu pushed Jack into the portal and the robots followed. Then I heard the clang of Jack’s sword and I got sucked into the TV. The portal led right back to Akhu’s room.
I landed right by Jack and I got out my sword. Then Jack and I attacked the robots and slashed them in half. Then I asked how Akhu returned. Then Akhu said that the Akhu that we defeated was a robot copy of him. Then I charged and slashed Akhu in half. Then a hologram of another evil villain showed up and said that he was tougher than Akhu and that he would stop any attempts of Jack making it back to the past. Now, we had an all new evil to defeat. Then a mirror appeared and we got sucked into the mirror. Then, we landed in a lit-up room. The new villain came towards us and picked up a gun off a table. He lifted it up and shot it at us, it missed me but it hit Jack. Jack was wounded, with blood on the floor. I wanted to get revenge so I took out my sword, pointed it at the new villain, and slashed the villain in half. The villain's body parts got put back together. The villain pounced on me. When the villain was near me, I stuck the tip of the sword thrrough his heart. The villain fell to the ground, dead. Then I raised my magic sword over my head and chanted a few magic words. Then Jack was better. Jack said that he didn't want to put me in danger, so he sent me back home using his magic sword. After I got sent back home, Jack continued to search for one of the time portals that would send him back to his time. During the days of searching, he fought villains. The rest of the story is about the villains he encountered while searching for a time portal. The rest of this story doesn't feature me. While continuing his journey, Jack saw a stream. He walked over to it to get a drink. He got two handfuls of water and lifted it up to his mouth, Before he could drink it, a spinning knife flew past his head. Then, a robot ninja ran out of the surrounding forest. The robot ninja ran towards Samurai Jack. When the ninja was in front of Samurai Jack, the ninja lifted up his sword. Before the ninja could swing his sword, Jack slashed the robot in half. While Jack was walking away, robot parts were flying everywhere. While continuing his journey, Jack saw robot monkeys coming at him. Jack lifted up his sword and cut them in half before they could land on him. Samurai Jack was walking towards a time portal and saw 5 ft. tall robot dinosaurs. While the dinosaurs were getting ready to charge, Jack ran over to them and slashed them in half. Then the time portal exploded after it got hit by lightning (bad luck for Samurai Jack). After a few hours of walking, he saw another time portal, but a villain was standing in front of it. Jack got out his sword and ran towards the villain, but Jack tripped on a rock. The villain's name is Dude. Dude got out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at Jack. Dude fired! The bullet missed Jack, but it hit the ground. Jack stood up and got out his sword. Jack ran towards Dude with his sword. Dude jumped out of the way. Then, Dude shot a bullet towards Jack, but it bounced off of Jack's sword. Then, Jack ran towards Dude. Before Jack could destroy him, Dude ran away. Jack walked towards the time portal and got sent back to his time, or so he thought. He got sent to a lit-up tunnel and at the end of the tunnel was another time portal. He ran towards it, but before he could reach it, Dude somehow jumped in front of the time portal. Jack charged with his sword. The sword went straight through Dude's head. Dude fell down, dead. Jack moved Dude out of the way and went through the time portal. Now, Jack is finally in his own time.







© Copyright 2007 Introducing: The Writer! (schuymarch1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278280-Samurai-Jack-and-I