*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278598-Forgotten
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1278598
It's of what me or my friends have felt. Sorry I didn't put real words in there!!!
all of us have felt it... whether we're fat skinny white black tall short rich poor... we've all felt it by some1... by some1 you liked more likely... but also by your friend's at times... like you were they're friend until they turned on you cuz of some crap.... but whether we felt like a ghost or felt like you were just forgotten it still happened... to forget is to never remember if you forget something on purpose you mean to never possibly think of it again... but when you try it never leaves... when you don't want it to it does... if your really someone's friend... would you want to forget them or want them forget you?

Forgot.... a word we've all used once before..... "i told you to clean your room!!!" "sorry... i forgot" heh... i miss being a kid sometimes... we'd worry about the littlest stuff like a stuffed animal breaking or you lost your favorite plastic toy!!! heh... it was so fun.... but nowadays... it's full of crap! like Drama!!! like Hell!!! crap = friends who are fakes!!! >_< the kids that lie and cheat and do stuff to get people into trouble.
Drama = the most annoying thing on earth!!! >_< hell... it's all around us.. like death like pain ... i wanna get out... but i can't find the door... why i cut? 'Cause of the crap and the drama that i can't frickin stop... the pain of never being with the one ... hearing about your best friend's dying... thinking of suicide being your best bet to get out of stuff... i believe it.... but my friend's are stopping me.... friends are everything to us... without friends all of us would be nothings... we wouldn't be here ... i used to be a loner i was dang proud... it didn't last long ... now i'd like to be a loner again... heh heh... but i can't stop frickin talking!!! lol mmm...
© Copyright 2007 xX-TimeShouldBeLeftStill-Xx (flaavo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278598-Forgotten